Main Menu

Aloha

Started by HIBigBoar, April 06, 2021, 08:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HIBigBoar

Aloha,

Look forward to you guys help me spend my moneys.

I joined to inquire about upgrades for a US113W.

RowdyW

Welcome BigBoar. The only upgrade for a US113W is an improved bridge from Tom at Cortez Conversions. The improved bridge is a must have for fighting hard pulling fish. Check out his web site for his products.        Rudy

HIBigBoar

Donnyboat

Hi Boar, welcome from sunny Western Australia, tell us more about yourself,  what other gear do you have, were do you fish, beach or boat, what do you expect to catch, keep well stay safe, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Bryan Young

Aloha.  E komo mai HIBigBoar.

Yes, what Rudy stated is the only upgrade available to a great reel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Brewcrafter

Welcome BigBoar!  It's not all about folks here helping you spend money (yeah, that can happen!)  But you will always get first rate advice on what you need to do the things you want to do with the equipment you have.  Share with us and let us know about your fishing and your gear!  I am sure we will -johnlearn from you and you from us - it's what makes the Ohana...-john

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,, ;D

bhale1

Welcome BigBoar,
These guys will point  you in the right direction. For me, some of my best everyday upgrades have been with handle knobs....do all the upgrades you can, but I love a bigger, more comfortable knob to top it off!!! send some pics !
Brett

HIBigBoar

Thanks All. Do the Cortez conversion side plates work also?

I've been reading up for the past couple of hours. This forum seems to be way friendlier than BD.

RowdyW

No they are for the H YTS, H, & HLW Senator models. No side plates are available for the US model.....yet. You won't find a friendlier group anywhere. We are all one big Ohana. Rule #1, don't say anything that an 11 year old girl could read. Rule #2 remember you are a guest in the Bosses (Alan Tani) house. Rule #3, refer back to rules #1 &#2.   8)  ;D

Gfish

Howzit BigBoar. Something tells me you may hunt, as well as fish.
Gregg, Kaua'i.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

milne

Welcome to a great place to just hang out,,,,  and learn a heap.

Col

Sharkb8

Welcome Bigboar from south Australia

Kim

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Wompus Cat

Quote from: HIBigBoar on April 07, 2021, 05:02:54 AM
Thanks All. Do the Cortez conversion side plates work also?

I've been reading up for the past couple of hours. This forum seems to be way friendlier than BD.

Welcome from Deep in THe Heart  of Central Texas.

Get a Penn 113 H off the Bay or one of the members here and just Do It up with all the Bells and Whistles as all those who have Gone Before You  here ...lol You can't go Wrong on these !!!

Here is one in Progress

If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him