Fish on

Started by Gobi King, June 01, 2020, 03:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Good days fishing don't have much to do with the number..or size..of the fish caught. It's the fun, and fellowship that make the trip a success !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bill B

Good to see you getting back on the water...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Benni3

Fantastic fishing and nice looking boat too ,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

It was the last sunny day that day, since then it has rained  everyday, lol.
The boat is going back to storage tomorrow.

I can't find my Minnkota remote :-(
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Dominick

Quote from: Crow on April 06, 2021, 04:52:31 PM
Good days fishing don't have much to do with the number..or size..of the fish caught. It's the fun, and fellowship that make the trip a success !

I used to go out alone just to enjoy the fellowship.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gobi King

Quote from: Dominick on April 13, 2021, 04:05:04 AM

Lol, once I find my spot lock remote, I will anchor in the middle and enjoy the "aloneness"
Fichigan

thorhammer

Quote from: Dominick on April 13, 2021, 04:05:04 AM

Dominicks is best quote ever. Charles Shultz said, well Linus anyway, "I love mankind, It's people i can't stand".

Gobi King

Went out last weekend to de-winterize my buddies boat, he was in rehab for nearly a year,

After working out all parts of the boat and the kicker we decided to "Meditate" for couple of hours, it is a new type of medication called Perch fishing.  ::)

Finally after a lot of meditation and prayers I hooked up to a cow perch [pic below],

Finally we moved from 45 FOW to 5 FOW and caught some small/large perch mixed. It was fun overall plus I got to nap while perch fishing with minnows.

Fichigan

Gobi King

Amen, we both enjoy chatting about life and discovering features on the hummingbird.
Fichigan