What is everybody riding to the fish?

Started by dblply, March 16, 2012, 02:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

54bullseye and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dblply

I have been looking at lots of fishing pictures on various sites and it dawned on me that we fisherman use pretty every conceivable type of boat to get to the fish...  So I was wondering what everybody here rides to get to the fish...

I personally run a 22ft. Pathfinder Bay Boat with a Yamaha 150 2 stroke...  Rigged for inshore and offshore; and I fish primarily out of Florida...  I use it to catch Snook, Tarpon, Reds, Bonefish, and Trout inshore...  And Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Dolphin (Dorado), Grouper and Snapper offshore...  My objective this year is to add a Marlin and Swordfish to my list of "Done its"...

Here is my ride...

broschro

Quote from: dblply on March 16, 2012, 02:25:50 AM
I have been looking at lots of fishing pictures on various sites and it dawned on me that we fisherman use pretty every conceivable type of boat to get to the fish...  So I was wondering what everybody here rides to get to the fish...

I personally run a 22ft. Pathfinder Bay Boat with a Yamaha 150 2 stroke...  Rigged for inshore and offshore; and I fish primarily out of Florida...  I use it to catch Snook, Tarpon, Reds, Bonefish, and Trout inshore...  And Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Dolphin (Dorado), Grouper and Snapper offshore...  My objective this year is to add a Marlin and Swordfish to my list of "Done its"...

Here is my ride...

Nice Boat,mine is a o4 key west with a good old 90 yamaha i go out 30 mil out of SA FL

seaeagle2

18' Trophy, 115 4stroke and 9.9 merc 4 stroke kicker, Scotty electric downriggers, an Ace pot puller that mounts on an extra scotty mount, Penn 320's for salmon fishing, and penn 113h's modded to Yellowtail specials for halibut.  I fish, crab and shrimp in Puget Sound and the Straights of Juan de Fuca. This is the only picture I have on the water, one of the other boats in our fishing club took the picture, and if you can believe it, my buddy later said, "I didn't really think she was taking a picture".....

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Nessie Hunter

This Float tube is the love of my life. 
Started Tubing about 7 yrs ago and love it...
Over the years I have owned 4 boats.   Just cant justify the expense any more..
Have friends with Personal boats all over So Calif.
So getting out in a boat isnt a prob, fresh & Salt, plus I use the Cattle boats, up to 7 day so far.

This was on Lake Arrowhead a few yrs ago.  Great Smallie & LMB lake...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

misokat

Capt M Nelsen, Blue Max Sportfishing.
http://bluemaxsportfishing.com/

Keta

My battle with cancer and then getting crushed forced me into downgrading from the boat below to a 21' Cuddy and a 14" flatbottom skiff.

I can't bielieve I was so fat back then,

If things get worse I'll be running one of these "boats"

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

coores14

2003 Pathfinder 2300DV with 2009 Yamaha F250B

redsetta

Jeez Lee, you've been through the ringer.
Glad all's well now.
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Keta

Quote from: redsetta on March 18, 2012, 11:56:33 PM
Jeez Lee, you've been through the ringer.
Glad all's well now.

Yup, and things have to be bad to be worse now.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

redsetta

True - but, as Wallace would say, you must be tough as a billy goat's knee now... ;) ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Quote from: redsetta on March 19, 2012, 03:35:50 AM
True - but, as Wallace would say, you must be tough as a billy goat's knee now... ;) ;D
Now you are going to keep Wallace up trying to come up with another homely.   ;D.  Lee hang in there.  You sound like you can tough out anything.  You're my hero.  8) You are a like a Timex watch.  "Take a licking and keeps on ticking."  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Some days are better than others and at least I'm around to complain.

Mark Twain

Bruce

Hey! Yeah that`s the important thing.

Buzz
Buzz

broadway

Hey Lee,
      We're happy to hear you complain as long as you stick around  ;)

WCFLA

Hey Everyone,

This is my ride. An Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 Angler. I think that it's pretty B A!

Regards,
Dan