8lb and 15lb Drag/Fish Scales Price reduced

Started by Keta, April 07, 2012, 07:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonnybravo

I'll take a 15lb one.  And if you manage to find another 50lb one, I'll take that too!  Pm me your paypal info.  Thanks.

Keta

I have boxes of the 8# scales that I would like to get rid of so I'm reducing the price to $7.00 plus shipping for a few weeks.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Lee,
If you want to move them that bad throw a 8 pound one in the bag for me to.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Tightlines667

Lee,

I'd take a 50lb scale if you've still got an extra one around.  I've got the smaller ranges covered already.  Please PM me at your convienence.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Keta

I'll get the price from Ken and get back to you.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

johnachak

Hello and good morning. Do you still have the 8 and 15# scales for sale? If you do I would like one of each. Do you have a 50 Left? Do you accept PayPal?

Keta

I have a few of the 15# and a lot of the 8#.  The 50# ones are a lot more $, I will check and see if they have any in stock and get back to you.  I do Pay Pal.

PM me your address.

Mark Twain

russ1962

Hello, do you have a 15lb scale?
If so, what is the shipping cost to So. California 90604 ?

Keta

I am out of the 15# scales but have a few of the 8# ones still and I need to get rid of them, $6.00 plus shipping.

Mark Twain