Penn 4/0's and 6/0's

Started by john2244, May 02, 2012, 08:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john2244

Penns from left to right:
113-4/0, (the previous owner of this reel said the lighthouse box was in poor condition so he tossed it out, BUMMER).
Next is a 4/0 that came in the box marked 113S, a 114-6/0 with black side plates, a rare 114H with black side plates,
an early 114H with dark maroon side plates (the owner of this reel found it in has Dad's garage, it had never been used),
and an early 114H with a narrow Tiburon frame.

I am looking for an early (60's) Penn 4/0 113H with dark maroon side plates in new or very good condition.  If anyone has one available please send me a message.

Alto Mare

Gorgeous John , just gorgeous...not you, the reels ;D.
I think that this was by far one of Alans best idea.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

redsetta

x2 Sal - loving the photo gallery. ;) ;D
Cheers all, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

George4741

Nice collection, John.  Pure eye candy.  

Quote from: john2244 on May 02, 2012, 08:30:56 PM
Penns from left to right:
113-4/0, (the previous owner of this reel said the lighthouse box was in poor condition so he tossed it out, BUMMER).

I'm sure some of us have a name for him. ;)
Nothing that bad, guys.  It would be "Mr Careless" of course. ;D
viurem lliures o morirem

Maxed Out

Very nice John, I sold a unused black 114H in original box for $150, they only made a few of those and most got used hard and put away wet.

I don't have a early 113H, but I do have the very first edition 113H box (it's a little yellowed) and very rare 113H manual (both with the "32" postal code instead of a zip code). You want it, you can have it, just pay postage. PM me your address and I'll ship it to you then you could refund me the shipping costs.

Funny thing about the first year of 113H boxes was they actually used a 113 standard box and stuck this sticker for the 113H model on both ends of the box.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

john2244

Max,

Thanks for the offer,  I just sent you a message with my mailing address.  The 114H with black side plates in the photo was $90. but I did buy another reel last week but it has not arrived yet.  I think the reel with shipping was in the  $140's, maybe I purchased it from you.  Are you "fishing352______"  on ebay???

John

Maxed Out

No problem John, I got your PM and I'll get it in the mail in the next couple days.

Tight Lines,Ted

john2244

Maxed Out

no sweat john

trishul

john thats a nice collection of penn senators you got there