New PRO Challenger CTSS Stand Up Rod

Started by Black Pearl, May 18, 2012, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

GREAT PRICE FOR GREAT ROD!!!!! COMPARE TO OTHER BRANDS!!!!!

ALL RODS COME WITH TWO YEARS WARRANTY BY US!!!!!!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or e-mail us at (blackperalfishing@yahoo.com). If you would like to talk to us, you can reach us at 561-568-3980. We accept PayPal or credit card by phone.

This rod comes with all PACIFIC BAY components (Eliminator Junior roller guides and top in blue and silver color, Heavy Duty Aluminum Machined Hood Reel Seat, Nylon butt DLSS1, and aluminum gimbal). This hollow rod blank is made with 90% carbon fiber and 10% E-glass.

Specifications

Blue and silver diamond pattern wrapping.
   Hollow rod blank with 90# carbon fiber and 10% E-glass.
   Moderate action.
   20-50# or 60-100# rod blank class.
   5 Pacific Bay EJRG roller guides (EJRG04-US x 1, EJRG03-US x 2, EJRG02-US x 1 and EJRG01-US x 1 )
   1 Pacific Bay EJRT roller tip (EJRT14-US).
   Double roller guide (closest to the reel sit).
   One piece rod with Pacific Bay Nylon butt.
   High quality EVA grip (non slippy when wet).
   Around 56oz with a short bent butt attached.
   Overall length is 5'6".
   Made in Taiwan. (we have a rod manufacturer builds these rods for us per our specifications. Beware, just because some sellers posts feel like they are implied their product rod/reel is made in the USA, but it is NOT always THE truth... We will not mislead any customer on our products).

Currently, we have the following CTSS series rods available, and they are going fast.

10 pieces 20-50 lbs ($125.00 each).
10 pieces 30-80 lbs ($132.00 each).
20 pieces 60-100 lbs ($138.00 each).

All price includes shipping to your door within USA.

Here is the video link that Boghy (member from Alan Tani's website) was testing this rod.
http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g478/boghy2010/Trolling%20rods%20testing/?action=view&current=MOV06168.mp4

Dominick

Alan:  The link is not working.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Pescachaser on May 18, 2012, 09:30:04 PM
Dom,

It works for me. Give it a try again. Have you played with the fishing line yet?

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Black Pearl Fishing Tackle on May 18, 2012, 10:01:57 PM
Quote from: Pescachaser on May 18, 2012, 09:30:04 PM
Dom,

It works for me. Give it a try again. Have you played with the fishing line yet?

It's still not working.  I am going to use the line on my tanked 113H if I can resolve the second dog problem which I will work on this evening.  I will report on it when I return.  I like the feel of the line.  It is supple and silky feeling.  I tried some not very scientific break tests.  I tied one end to my drag scale and the other to a broom stick and pulled to see what would happen.  The 80lb line broke at the knots at 24, 25 and 25lbs.  On another pull the line itself broke at 44lbs.  As I said the test was not very scientific.  I have the line loaded on the 113H and I will use it with a Lamiglass rod.  I'll report in when I return.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Black Pearl

The link works for me. I don't know why.

wallacewt