Penn parts chart by reel number

Started by redsetta, June 12, 2012, 03:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

Quote from: Ken_D on January 22, 2013, 11:19:46 PM
Oops, I clicked on the link, and it does not exist anymore... :-\   I got the dreaded 404

Just making sure the original file was still available . . . Attached.

Resources like this should all be put together in a "Sticky" . . .

If anyone has similar things from other reel manufacturers, please start a new thread so we all have access to them !

Thanks !

trond_solem

I am trying to compile a spreadsheet with this information and add filtering so you can filter on lets say 5-155 and get a list of all the reels the use this part.

This is what I have done tonight.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38617249/Penn%20parts.ods   OpenOffice
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38617249/Penn%20parts.xls    Excel

If you want to help, I am planning to do the 500 series and mariner series next.
If you fill in the data for other reels, just mail me the updated file, or post a link to it and I will combine them with what I have done.

johnachak

Wow, Excellent. I know that takes a lot of time and effort. Thank you.

Rancanfish

Excel has always been a weakness for me.  They changed it and I said screw it!

Still waiting on the jigmaster info,  hint hint.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

trond_solem

Quote from: Rancanfish on January 09, 2015, 07:04:34 PM
Excel has always been a weakness for me.  They changed it and I said screw it!

Still waiting on the jigmaster info,  hint hint.

It is possible to write down info in other forms. Just use a comma seperated file. List the numbers in the same order as I have done. Then I can just import it into the table and publish it.

Cuttyhunker

This I know is an oldie thread but here is a different version, I haven't gone through either with a fine tooth comb to check for differences or errors
Doomed from childhood

AlasKen

Quote from: Cuttyhunker on March 19, 2021, 02:21:27 PM
This I know is an oldie tread but here is a different version, I haven't gone through either with a fine tooth comb to check for differences or errors

Thanks for this.  Exactly what I was looking for.  I can just highlight the reels I own and see parts in common as I put together some spare parts.  Ken

redsetta

Thanks Cutty.
I just noticed that the original link was broken, so that's been fixed also.
Again here, if of use:
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Cuttyhunker

I've decided that for me links are are an accident waiting to happen, like P-Buckets little tricks over the years so I just hit "additional options" to upload the goodies.
Doomed from childhood

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Cuttyhunker

Here'e one I found on Mystic that is a keeper. besides the parts it is also loaded with tips and tricks from Penn. 
Published in 1989
Doomed from childhood