alva custom rod and reel service

Started by alantani, July 24, 2009, 11:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

here's sdtone from san diego!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow Fishermen & Fisherwomen,

My name is Tony Alva and I'm located in the great city of San Diego, Ca. I have been servicing reels for a little over three years now. I first started servicing my own, then my friends and then their friend's reels; needless to say I have become very knowledgeable and familiar with a variety of reels. I'm able to service just about any reel on today's market, single speed, two speed and some spinning reels.

Reel Service is not my main source of income (I wish it could be) it's more of a hobby that helps pay for my fishing gear and trips. I really enjoy working on reels and helping people with them, every reel I have worked on tells a story. I especially like hearing the ones when the reel has "exploded" on them while fighting a big fish.

If you give me the opportunity to service your reel, here is what I would do, complete tear down and inspection, do the best I can removing the corrosion and salt build up with out scratching/damaging the reel, the frame, side plates and other external parts will be treated with corrosion x, internal parts are grease with Yamaha marine grease, drag washer greased with your choice of Cals or Shimano drag grease and bearing service. I'm very meticulous (my wife says borderline OCD) with the reels I service and take pride in the work I do. My goal is to make sure you are satisfied with the work I do at a fair price.

I thank you for your time and hope to service your reel soon,
Tony Alva

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

here's the service form.  i'm going to have to make one of these......

Alva Custom Rods
&
Reel Service
4336 Clayford St.
San Diego CA. 92117
(858) 395-3722
talva@san.rr.com

Contact information:

Name: _________________________               Day Time Phone # _________________

Address: _______________________               Cell # ___________________________

City: __________________________               Email: ___________________________

State: __________________________              Please Call for Pricing on Custom Rods                          
                                                                           or Repairs.            
Zip Code: ______________________            

*Please Contact Me Prior to Mailing or Dropping off Reels*
Thank You Very Much, Tony Alva

Reel Make and Model          Serial # if applicable       Drag Grease Yes/No  

__________________          ________________        ________________

Comments:

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!