ereplacementparts ?

Started by GulfOfBothnia, July 06, 2012, 07:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GulfOfBothnia

Have You any experience of this company?

http://www.ereplacementparts.com

There are some reel parts that I'd like to order but I'd like to hear your experiences if You have any

Nessie Hunter

Did a quick Search...
They are in Utah..

eReplacementParts.com

7036 South High Tech Dr.
    Midvale, UT 84047

Utah Better Business Bureau Rates them A+..   
They only have one "resolved" complaint..

Hope that helps....

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

GulfOfBothnia

GulfOfBothnia

I placed an order in the middle of August... now finally it is in customs declaration.

broadway

I have a friend who orders from them... he says they aren't fast shippers, but they do have discontinued(from Penn Parts) parts that you may not be able to find elsewhere.  Just wish they had parts for the 118, too :-\
Dom

Unutt

Nothing but good luck with ereplacement, but they do not carry everything.  Shipping was average.  I made four or five orders, all abu.
So many reels, so little time.

handi2

If they show an item with 6 to 10 shipping days that means they are ordering the part from the manufacturer and then shipping it to you. If they show the part in stock it's a good price and you will receive it quickly.

It's best to always order from the manufacturer first.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Marcq

They often have hard to find parts and usually pretty quick except when they use DHL courier, then it could take a while before you get your part

Marc..

UtahTuna

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on July 06, 2012, 11:48:11 PM
Did a quick Search...
They are in Utah..

eReplacementParts.com

7036 South High Tech Dr.
    Midvale, UT 84047

Utah Better Business Bureau Rates them A+..   
They only have one "resolved" complaint..

Wow, Just realized they are located less than a mile from my home. Maybe I'll make a visit and see them.

UtahTuna

Hope that helps....

tristan

I ordered a part for a spinning reel that I couldn't find anywhere else; the shipping was more than the part, but was overall still very cost effective.

I've ordered other things from them as well, unrelated to fishing reels.   Satisfied customer, so far.

MudShark7

They sell a great variety and their prices are good - order from them if you have time to burn cause they take a while. I think they may be waiting for the parts to come in from somewhere else and then they ship it out to you
Remember! - You're Unique, Just like Everybody Else!

surfcaster

I checked them out everything I was looking for at the time was unavailable.
I found a lot of discontinued parts locally at tackle shops that are authorized warranty centers.

jaypeegee

Hi

I am in New Zealand.
I ordered some Abu bits from ereplacement
They arrived no fuss approx. ~2 weeks later.
About what I expected time wise
Super happy with the cost of my purchase compared to other sites that ship intly
Would recommend them.

Reel 224

Ive used ereplacementparts quite a few times for hard to get parts on tools and equipment and have always had good service, delivery time is what I would expect and same as any other mail order that I deal with....which are few,maybe five companies. I haven't used them for reel parts for two reasons, one I wasn't aware that they handled parts for reels., and there are so many other places to get parts from that deal specifically with reel parts. Scott's bait and tackle is in my area and has lots of penn and other reel parts as well. But I would trust ereplacement for ordering parts.

As far as slow is concerned, try Mud Hole, they take the award for sloooow! I hate ordering anything from them, Ive slowly been using other rod suppliers.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."