stats for the year to date

Started by alantani, October 28, 2009, 09:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

when the website tallys up total number of visits, a non-registered guest counts as only one visit, even if there are a thousand.  what is interesting is the number of page views.  it averages 1700 a day.  that does not mean that there are 1700 different people dropping in every day.  if each member or guest clicks on 5 different pages, that counts as 5 page views.  no matter, you guys are spending way too much time here.  get out and go fish.  um, and thanks!  alan ;D

Monthly Summary   New Topics  New Posts   New Members   Most Online    Page views
October 2009       33              119             78                  58                 62013
September 2009    35             100             118                 41                 66455
August 2009         49             145              96                  154                64192
July 2009              44             95               98                  38                 55406
June 2009             26             61               84                  26                 45381
May 2009             33              87               90                  43                 51822
April 2009             51             165              114                21                  58874
March 2009           56             155             131                 22                  49565
February 2009       38              78              123                 24                 40638
January 2009         40              71              175                 21                 45141
December 2008      178            201             141                 26                 22224
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

LuckyLady

Bert Hartley

kamuwela

Quote from: LuckyLady on October 29, 2009, 02:14:19 AM
You have a great site, Alan!!!
this site is addicting thanks alan cant wait to open my next reel. this site came along at the right time. im retired on disabillty and this is my therepy lol

SDtone

Thanks Alan!!! for giving us such a great site!!!

MIKE_CTN

Having all this info on one site is a great idea... So much easier than trawling through loads of sites trying to find new info.

Keep it up Alan!

LAChamp

Great site! Good info.
Thanks and congrats!!

try to fish

realmedic

what can we say Alan you know we love your site. after all it was you who inspired me to start working on my own reels  ;D

alantani

october broke 72,000.  november is on a similar pace.  i've had to leave the place on autopilot several times for days at a time.  my mother in law is 86 and in very fragile health, my father in law is 91 and can barely walk, the wife has a bad cold and the kids have been healthy but running me ragged with stuff at school.  then there is still my own full time job at the local poison control center, which may shut down because of the california state budget mess.  that could really put a crimp in things because the wife was layed off last january and is still unemployed.  it's like that old curse, "may you live in interesting times.....".

i've had a few friends say "well, you could fix reels full time!"  anyone that thinks you can make a living at this is in for a rude awakening.  anyway, this website is already paid for for the next 9 years.  i am determined to leave it free of advertising and sponsorship.  remember, i'm a pharmacist.  i can go work anywhere.   ;D

Great Bass 2

Alan -

Thanks for starting this excellent website and congratulations. I will say that you were the inspiration for me to become better at maintaining my own reels, of course kayak fishing was the other reason :D. I have a few questions about my Avet SX 6/4 which I will post when I have pictures. I just finished rebuilding my Newell S338-5 using your tutorial and it turned out great.

Thanks! Scott
Penn - Newell - Avet
Calstar - Seeker - Phenix

realmedic

Alan,

you family is in my prayers as always!

nicky.phil

Alan,

like the old saying goes " you can't keep a good man down ". hang in there. we will keep praying for you and your family. :) :) :)

alantani

i stayed overnight with the old man.  early this morning i woke up to a "clunk" and found that he had slipped out of bed.  i got him back in and in 60 seconds he was snoring away.  wish i could do that! 

all things considered, our situation could be far worse!  my older daughter had her final marching band competition and the band did great!  my younger daughter is on the middle school volleyball team and they are "6 and 0!"  the wive has a job interview at the end of this week.  hopefully her vertigo will be gone by then.  as for me, i've got two dozen boxes with reels to work on.  the sooner i knock these out, the happier i'll be. 

like i said, things could be far worse!