posting on this board.......

Started by alantani, April 14, 2009, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

Alan,

It's nice to see that you have your own website.  Good job.  Nice and clean with tons of information.  Having said that, I can't seem to find any way to put posts!  For example, I wanted to comment on the jigging reels section but can't see any button to push to put a comment on the post. Please help!

Aloha,

Dave, Hilo Hawaii

yeah, the only place to post anything is on the welcome board.  i had decided early on to leave it "read only" until everything was loaded up, then realized i was way to busy to moderate the entire board myself.  the last thing i wanted was to have guys start arguing and have to start kicking people off.  basically, it's "drop in, grab what you want, and get the hell out!" ;D  i want it to be a reference site, nothing more.  when i see something that i'd like to save, i just cut and paste it over.  that way i can keep everything straight.  think of me as a librarian. 

you know, i'd decided also that i was going to keep this site clean, no advertising or sponsors.  i may have to rethink this.  i'm getting an average of 1350 hits a day!!!!!!!!  alan

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

dave, i loosened it up so that you can reply to anyone elses posts on this section. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!