Kolekar parts

Started by Fullaphish, December 29, 2009, 11:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullaphish

Hey guys i'm looking to buy pete kolekar penn parts.  I need a couple handles and a few of the gearsleeves any idea where i can get them?

alantani

i've got lots.  send a pm and let me know what you need.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Walter_Lars

Alan a while you posted a note  about the gear sleeves haveing a problem fitting certain 500   any update on that front ?

"i think i found the problem.  the slot for the retaining pin in the old bridge posts were ground down pretty deep.  i think that the new ones from china are not.  i'm going to have to do some looking, but i think that the stainless steel gear sleeves will not fit the chinese versions of these reels.  this could really be a mess!  stand by......"

alantani

yeah, i bit the bullet and ordered up another hundred of each.  it basically wiped out all the "extra" money in the reel repair checking account.  the irs will not be happy.  most of those will be going to mysticparts.com.  i will order a bunch more for me to keep that i will mail out that have the "wide cut" and i will keep the "narrow cut" gear sleeves for reel that i work on personally where i know there will be no problem.  in the meantime, send a pm again with your address and i will ship one out to you.  thanks for you patience.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!