ALOHA BRADDAHZ NEVER SERVICED A REEL IN MY LIFE & NEED SOME HELP PLEASE

Started by CHASIN TAIL, April 19, 2013, 07:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHASIN TAIL

JUST BOUGHT SOME NEWELLS & I WANT TO SERVICE THEM BEFORE I STARTED POUNDING THE ULUAS WHERE DO I START LOOKING ON THIS SITE FOR HOW TO SREVICE THEM? I NEVER DID SERVICE A REEL IN MY LIFE BUT HATE HAVING TO PAY BIG$ 2X A YEAR TO SERVICE MY REELS ANY& ALL HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED MAHALOS & GOD BLESS YOU ALL

ALOHA

Bryan Young

E komo mai Chasin Tails.

No probs. we are here to help. If you are on Oahu, see if you can hook up with Franky.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Newell Nut

We also have all of the schematics that you need on this site. Newells are easy to work on but if you have questions please sound off. We are here to help.

franky

Hey thanks Bryan.  :)

Hello Chasin Tails,

As Bryan mentioned, if you're on Oahu, you can call me at 255-2505 or you can ask questions right here.  This site is loaded with great friendly and knowledgeable people.

If you scroll down in this newell section, there are picture tutorials that are excellent to follow.

Take your time....most newells are similar in design.  The tricky part is getting the spool to shim properly, especially when parts (shims, etc.) are limited.

Mahalo,  :)

Bryan Young

Just expanding our hanai Ohana.

And in Hawaii, we never come empty handed...we always come with food or drink...right? ;)
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

CHASIN TAIL

MUCH MAHALOZ BRADDAHZ ILL BE CHECKING THE SITE OUT BETTER & IF I CANT FIGURE IT OUT ILL BE IN TOUCH BUT HOPEFULLY ALL GOES GOOD MAHALOZ AGAIN& GOD BLESS YOU ALL