A few narrows

Started by Alto Mare, April 21, 2013, 02:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Like George, I'm also narrow-minded  ;).
All with ss dogs, sleeves and the other good stuff we usually use. Kept Alan busy, sending me the ss sleeves ;D...Thanks again Alan.
Enjoy it!
Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

alto mare
are you going to fish any of these or are they part of the stamp collection :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Quote from: wallacewt on April 21, 2013, 03:11:46 AM
alto mare
are you going to fish any of these or are they part of the stamp collection :D

Got (4) jigmasters in the back, the 2 on the sides will be fished. (4) 100 all will be fished, but I already have 2 ready to go on the rods...can only use one at a time  ;D. (2) squidders in the front, eye candy only and a noarrow 112h in the middle, thinking of using it. :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

john2244

EXCELLENT !!!!!  Great collection Sal.

John

redsetta

Awesome selection Sal - the silver Squidder and 112 in particular ;)
Narrows are definitely the way to go.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Cone

Awesome, Sal. I didn't know you had any frames that weren't red. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

broadway

Sal,
     I'm also hesitant to use my new, red 112h narrow, but I gotta nail a striper on that baby... it's too sweet to sit on a shelf.  The only problem is I've gotta get a rod to match it now ;)
Great specimens ya got there,
Dom

kamuwela

hey sal did happen to mention my birthday was last month and as well i am partial to red or alluminum. very nice stuff my friend.

BigIron

Gorgeous collection of reels!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

erikpowell

Damn Sal, you're my idol.... Rad collection.... If you HAD to take one wahoo fishing, which would it be?

Bryan Young

Erik, I don't know about you, but I'd take the pretty narrowed red reel. It will match the bloody decks as I slay them wahooooooooo
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 27, 2013, 05:45:13 AM
Erik, I don't know about you, but I'd take the pretty narrowed red reel. It will match the bloody decks as I slay them wahooooooooo

Wow Bryan, I thought you only knew them as ono.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"