Newell 200/300/400Series,Penn112H&Jigmasters,&ProGear 255/251 5+1Drag - $29

Started by Bryan Young, June 20, 2013, 08:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theman772

Hi I would like to get some drag kits for some reason I pm and then my in out box is empty?
626-319-9811

day0ne

Quote from: Theman772 on July 30, 2016, 08:52:07 PM
Hi I would like to get some drag kits for some reason I pm and then my in out box is empty?
626-319-9811

When you send a PM, you have to check a box at the bottom to save a copy in your Out Box
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Bryan Young

I'm restocked.  The bad news, my laser cutter had raised prices after 3 years.  The drag kits are now $29 shipped.  Still not a bad price for bringing your older Newell reels to today's drag standards.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Jammer

Hey Bryan,
It's Been a couple of years, hope things are going well, anyways can I buy 2 sets of your penn 500 5 drag upgrade kits.
Thanks,
Jammer

dmessler

Hello Sir,

Are these kits in stock now?  Also where can I source SS gear sleeve fro Newell P322?

Thanks,
Dave

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

b houlihan

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 23, 2013, 08:50:45 PM
Drag sets are in. I'll start invoicing those who are interested shortly.
how do i order a drag stack

Hori-ble

Aloha Bryan,

If you have 2 penn 500 kits, I'd gladly take them off of your hands.  Thanks in advance.

Bryan Young

Quote from: lenKHMC on May 22, 2017, 01:04:20 AM
how do I get a set of these?
Please send me a PM with your name, address and telephone number and I'll mail out the drag kit(s).

Thank you.

Bryan

lenKHMC

lenKHMC

Bryan Young

I see you found it. 😁

Personal Messages can be located under "My Messages" located in he site's menu bar

Azar

Would one of these kits work on a Penn 210? Also, what is the difference between this kit and the kit offered by smooooth drag for the 500? Please excuse me if I missed this if it were explained earlier in the thread