For Sale: $69.99 PENN 114H 3.25:1 Gear Set in 316 SUS

Started by Black Pearl, July 17, 2013, 08:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elnath

Alan,
Sign me up for one set in the original format.
New Hampshire

Thanks!

Cone

Alan, I hope everyone takes advantage of this opportunity. Where else will you be able to get gears like these? Look at the Accurate and Newell gears and see what they cost now. BTW, I prefer the hex but I'll take the original if only those are made. Either way I'm in for the 3 sets I posted earlier.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

borchcl

Hi Alan, I would like one set of the original flavor. Let me know when you are ready for payment.
Thanks,
Charles Borchardt
Big Lake, MN

turboal

HI, I will take a hex set. PM me when you need the money turboal@aol.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi, due to an unexpected financial problem at this time i will have to retract my offer to buy at this time for now<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nismoron

I'm in for at least one set of hex, maybe as many as three.  Just to have some around if I decide to build more in the future.  ;)
Montgomery, AL
Nismoron@live.com

steve chung

i'll take 1 hex and 1 original. let me know when/where to send payment. thanks Alan.

steve@crabbers.org.

ChileRelleno

Wow, these look great and I'm very interested...  I'm not too late to get in on these am I?

You can count me in for one set of Original.
chilerelleno@comcast.net

I just need a few things set straight to know what I'll need to make them work.
1) If I get the Standard, I can use the normal drag stack?
2) If I get the Hexagonal, I need to cut new carbon drags?
3) Do I need a SS gear sleeve too?
4) Will I need to worry about any problems between steel and brass parts?
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Black Pearl

Quote from: ChileRelleno on July 28, 2013, 03:59:41 AM
Wow, these look great and I'm very interested...  I'm not too late to get in on these am I?

You can count me in for one set of Standard.
chilerelleno@comcast.net

Please see my replied in red

I just need a few things set straight to know what I'll need to make them work.
1) If I get the Standard, I can use the normal drag stack? That is correct.
2) If I get the Hexagonal, I need to cut new carbon drags? That is correct
3) Do I need a SS gear sleeve too? That will be a great upgrade, but you can wait until you need to replace the sleeve if the gear set is in standard version. For Hex, I would recommend changing to SS sleeve because you can produce more drag power than standard
4) Will I need to worry about any problems between steel and brass parts? That should not be a problem.

ChileRelleno

@ Black Pearl ^^^

Thank you for the reply, I'll maintain the order for one set of the Original style Gear.
chilerelleno@comcast.net

Thank you.
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Black Pearl

All right, the 114H 3.25:1 gear set order (original and hex) will be shipped out to FL tomorrow. I should have the order next week.

When you place your order, please let me know which state your order will be shipping to. I will need to charge 6% sale tax for order ships in Florida.

If you are on the listing for a set or 2, please drop me a email (sales@prochallenger.com).

The 115L order will be ready by the end of Nov. It will be $70.00 (it will become $74.99 after 12/05/2013) a set for the 115L. If you want to order it, please drop me a email (sales@prochallenger.com).

Please note that all these gear set will require SS yoke. I believe that Lee (Keta) will be the best source for these SS yoke.

By the way, I will be on a business trip from 11/9/2013 to 11/23/2013. If an order is made after or during that time frame, it will ship out on 11/24/2013.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email or phone (561-568-3980).

Black Pearl

All order invoices have been sent to all buyers' email address via PayPal or my email address. If you have not received an invoice from me, please send me an email to sales@prochallenger.com.

If you would like to order this gear set, please drop me an email or call me at 561-568-3980.

All paid orders will be shipped out on 11/04/2013.

Thanks,
--Alan

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!