Parts

Started by turboal, July 22, 2013, 08:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboal

there are a ton of Newell parts on e-bay under" Big Game Reels"

bluefish69

If you type Newell in the box you will also see over 1000 reels & parts. I buy from him about once a week.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bryan Young

Is that the same guy that buys reels and disassembles them and sells them as parts?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

Yes Bryan

He used to leave the yoke & jack plate on the bridge but he now removes them also. Some of the older Bridges Plates you can't remove these parts.

Mike

RowdyW

He sells everything in pieces. Doesn't even sell the stands with the clamps. Even sells the screws separately.

Bryan Young

He's got a pretty good business going on. I personally have a problem taking apart a perfectly good reel and part it out. But maybe that is why I'm poor.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

I know I can't do that either. i might just build a reel from the parts I have.

RowdyW

Newell Nut

I bought a bunch of his parts but I can't destroy a reel like that either. I have watched him bidding on reels and he has run some of them quite high to get the reel to destroy it.  Not my game.

eguinn

FWIW,just my opinion, a lot of his $$ are really high, but he is open to offers. ed