The List!

Started by alantani, November 21, 2013, 11:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on March 28, 2014, 04:44:59 AM
no, we're good.  .......  we are good to go.

Almost time to pull the trigger and make it happen .....  :) 8) :) 8) :)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

ok, the list is updated.  EVERYONE IS PAID IN FULL!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  all checks will be deposited this afternoon and we are on hold until april first when i send in payment in full to annemarie.  be aware, that until april 1st, anyone can withdraw and still get a full refund.  on april first, a check will be sent to the spirit of adventure and we are committed.  after april 1st, those of you that need to book flights may do so. 

we also have one person on standby.  if there are no objections, i would like to add that last person to our trip on our day of departure.  if there are objections (since this was not the original plan), please let me know.  holding david back until our departure date will allow any of the original 24 to withdraw and still get a full refund.  if we lose two, then the first to call me (408-219-1149) and leave a message, or send a text, will get a full refund.  the second person and anyone after will not get a refund unless a check is received from a replacement. 

there is something that is considered common knowledge but should be repeated.  you must bring a passport.  no one as ever asked to see mine, but you have to have one.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

definitely no objections on my side. what about Bryan? is 26 too much of a load?

MarkT

One of the passport cards works too.  You can enter by land or sea with them but have a standard passport to fly.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Big Tim

Mark: You just answered the question I was getting ready to ask...I have the card and was pretty sure I was ok with that.

Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: MarkT on March 29, 2014, 05:12:26 PM
One of the passport cards works too...

size of a credit card, fits in my card fold.

alantani

bryan will likely not be able to make it.  we are still in negotiations. 

alantani

bernard chen will be joining the standby list.

bchen

From Burlingame, CA - originally from Los Angeles, and from Singapore for the last couple of years.  Would be great to fish with everyone if there's space.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

bernard,

we will make space for the stand-bys, but we will definitely need/want a bigger boat for next year or at least 2 trips... ;D ;D ;D

Aiala

Quote from: Mel B on April 07, 2014, 10:23:06 AM
...we will definitely need/want a bigger boat next year...

Apparently so. I mean, if several guys who'd like to go cannot because of space constraints, that's reason enough... not to mention crowded rails.   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

alantani

Quoteall that is gold does not glitter.....

there are plenty of bigger boats and i've fished on a few, but i keep on coming back to the spirit of adventure.  it is not the biggest, but i think you will be very happy when you get on board.  i have absolute confidence in the skipper.  to me, that is the most important thing.  i am dragging all of you out for a week, and at considerable expense.  for me, this is deeply personal.  that's why i chose this boat. 

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Alan T., how many can sleep in the galley(SOA)?

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on April 07, 2014, 10:45:35 PM
Quoteall that is gold does not glitter.....

there are plenty of bigger boats and i've fished on a few, but i keep on coming back to the spirit of adventure.  it is not the biggest, but i think you will be very happy when you get on board.  i have absolute confidence in the skipper.  to me, that is the most important thing.  i am dragging all of you out for a week, and at considerable expense.  for me, this is deeply personal.  that's why i chose this boat. 

Alan:I am and am quite sure we all are very grateful for all your efforts.

Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

And Alan T. it is deeply appreciated... :)