Aluminum Frame for PENN 115L 9/0

Started by Black Pearl, December 13, 2013, 10:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

I personally like black frames the best.  Simple and unassuming, plus it would match the black sideplates.
I think international gold might look good with the chrome/black coloration too.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

ChileRelleno

I'm definitely interested in one.
Will need to have an idea of price before committing to the pre-order.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Black Pearl

Quote from: ChileRelleno on December 14, 2013, 08:04:12 PM
I'm definitely interested in one.
Will need to have an idea of price before committing to the pre-order.

Definitely, when I know the price I will start taking pre-order.

Shark Hunter

Silver for sure.
Where are all the heavy Hitters? George, Sal, Dom, Cone, Mitch, Mr. Libonati, Erikpowell, Dabigono, Jamie, Mel B., Albert, Bluefish, Lee, Bryan, William, Wallace, Redsetta, Irish Jigger and especially Bunnlevel. Where you at? ???
Looks like a dozen pre orders so far, If each one of you order one, that will put us over 30! :o
Gotta have these! :P
Life is Good!

bluefish69

I put getting a 9/0 Frame second on the list right after getting a N ew Wife.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 14, 2013, 08:35:20 PM
Silver for sure.
Where are all the heavy Hitters? George, Sal, Dom, Cone, Mitch, Mr. Libonati, Erikpowell, Dabigono, Jamie, Mel B., Albert, Bluefish, Lee, Bryan, William, Wallace, Redsetta, Irish Jigger and especially Bunnlevel. Where you at? ???
Looks like a dozen pre orders so far, If each one of you order one, that will put us over 30! :o
Let's see some numbers on the cost first.  I have 2 9/0s and I want to keep one original.  Then I will dude up the other.  Provided the price is right.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

DaBigOno

I'm in for one.   Silver or black.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

floating doc

I'm excited about this, and we don't even know if it's going to happen.
Central Florida

Makule

I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Dominick

Quote from: bluefish69 on December 14, 2013, 10:05:35 PM

Mike
Mike:  If I were you I would rethink my priorities.   ;D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 14, 2013, 08:35:20 PM
Silver for sure.

I sold my 9/0 to Dominick in a moment of weakness! :'(Daron, I punch out at 6/0's for my style of fishing, but now I'm having sellers remorse. Sorry I can't play with you guys on this one ;)
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

VW

I would be interested in one.  Silver or black.

erikpowell

Quote from: bluefish69 on December 14, 2013, 10:05:35 PM

Mike

Mike, ya know, fortune would be finding a new wife who gives you the 9/0 frame for your wedding present  ;D ;D

Alto Mare

I'm not touching this one, all I'm going to say is I'm the lion in my house ;) ;D......Dominick, keep your comments to yourself, no need to add anything else to this ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: BMITCH on December 15, 2013, 11:54:26 AM
I sold my 9/0 to Dominick in a moment of weakness! :'(Daron, I punch out at 6/0's for my style of fishing, but now I'm having sellers remorse. Sorry I can't play with you guys on this one ;)
Bob

Bob:  In psychology it is known as "post sale dissonance."  Not to rub it in but I will post a picture of it.  Did I tell you I was happy with its condition?  Dominick

Sal, it looks like I committed a faux pas.  If so it was unintended.  I am sorry.  Dominick