alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Aluminum Frame for PENN 115L 9/0
Fishing Reel Repair by Alan Tani
November 23, 2014, 07:38:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aluminum Frame for PENN 115L 9/0  (Read 2974 times)
Alto Mare

Southeastern Pennsylvania

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2013, 12:09:06 PM »

Grin I'm talking about me. You've been to my house, you know who the real boss is. Grin. I'm sure it's the same everywhere, no matter what we say.

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.
Keta
D'oh!

Klamath Falls, OR US

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »

I'm sure it's the same everywhere, no matter what we say.

Yup

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain
Shark Hunter
Firearms Group

Northern Kentucky

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2013, 02:00:38 PM »

I sold my 9/0 to Dominick in a moment of weakness! :'(Daron, I punch out at 6/0's for my style of fishing, but now I'm having sellers remorse. Sorry I can't play with you guys on this one Wink
Bob
Sellers remorse is reversible Bob. I bought two 9's this week for a Benjamin each. You want one of them?
Fresh off the truck! One piece cast spool bearing model with amber handle, I also have aluminum spool models if you prefer them. One Benjamin plus shipping. I am not in this to make money, just spreading the germ! Wink This one should clean up nicely!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 02:45:27 PM by Shark Hunter » Logged

Life is Good!
Shark Hunter
Firearms Group

Northern Kentucky

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2013, 03:05:48 PM »

I experienced this post sale dissonance when my boat left the driveway by someone else! Cry
I just bought an Everol and cheered me right up! Wink

Life is Good!
Bunnlevel Sharker
Firearms Group

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2013, 04:28:29 PM »

I would for sure be down for one, i like black but silver would be nice to. Sorry about never getting back to you about the half frame Mr.Chui, i dont have possesion of any of my tackle right now as my mother is being a real pita about my stuff

Grayson Lanier
Chris Gatorfan

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2013, 07:36:56 PM »

Alan are these going to be full or half frames?

Wilson's Reel Upgrades.
Black Pearl

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »

Alan are these going to be full or half frames?

It will be full frame.

Please note that Dom (boardway) will have some aluminum 9/0 half frames on sale very soon (about in a month). Check out his posting on site site http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=9184.msg77000;boardseen#new.

I will recommend his new frame. I believe it will be a good stuffs.

Shark Hunter
Firearms Group

Northern Kentucky

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2013, 12:57:52 AM »

The cats out of the Bag Dom! Grin
Even with Dom and Tom's frames becoming available next month. Dom is only selling 45 frames.
Alan's proposal here is for 50 more. That's only 95 frames total. That's not very many to go around.
Dom's is half frame and Alan's is full. these will become extinct just like the Accurate frames you guys are holding on to.
Alan, even if you don't get 50 pre orders, I think you will have no problem selling these outside of the alantani realm. I bet they sell like hot cakes! Grin
True Dat! Wink
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:43:22 PM by Shark Hunter » Logged

Life is Good!
Shark Hunter
Firearms Group

Northern Kentucky

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2013, 01:29:41 AM »

I would for sure be down for one, i like black but silver would be nice to. Sorry about never getting back to you about the half frame Mr.Chui, i dont have possesion of any of my tackle right now as my mother is being a real pita about my stuff
Really Grayson?
Your Mom put the clamp down on your stuff! I have 5 reels on the kitchen table right now! I married a good woman.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:29:15 PM by Shark Hunter » Logged

Life is Good!
Bunnlevel Sharker
Firearms Group

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2013, 07:58:33 PM »

Yeah man right after she finished booting me outa the door with nothing but a bag with some clothes, money, and dip and telling me that I'm not supposed to hit my stepdad back even if he hit me first. Guess I need more reels to control my so called "anger" since I'm a threat to society. I'm supposed to get them from her around Christmas, I'm doing better now that I'm out of the picture with her. Now that I'm back at my dads I'm hunting and fishing more, closer to the beach and I've got a new lady to boss me around. She's even ok with me spending a lot of money on fishing long as I leave some for her! Grin think I might have found a keeper. Only compromise with her about anything was I had to shave my beard off.

Grayson Lanier
ChileRelleno
Politically Incorrect & Loving It
Firearms Group

Striving To Be The Man My Kids Think I Am!

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2013, 08:03:12 PM »

Grin think I might have found a keeper. Only compromise with her about anything was I had to shave my beard off.
Shocked Shave the beard, the woman better have good walking shoes, cause she'd be hitting the road if it were me.  Grin

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."
Mihail Timofeevič Kalašnikov :
"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine.
Bunnlevel Sharker
Firearms Group

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2013, 08:40:22 PM »

Chile i wish my beard was as good as yours, main problem was it was getting sticky from baccer spit and mountain dew. That sounded so redneck.........lol

Grayson Lanier
ChileRelleno
Politically Incorrect & Loving It
Firearms Group

Striving To Be The Man My Kids Think I Am!

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »

Well, I can do the Dew and maybe a few crumbs here & there from time to time, but no baccer spatter.   Wink

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."
Mihail Timofeevič Kalašnikov :
"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine.
Shark Hunter
Firearms Group

Northern Kentucky

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2013, 10:33:34 PM »

Now that's Funny! Cheesy

Life is Good!
floating doc
Firearms Group

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 04:09:44 PM »

How's the frame project coming?

Central Florida
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up