Tournament SLT 50 2 speed

Started by Legal Bill, December 17, 2013, 04:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legal Bill

I just picked up one of these lightly used for a very fair price.  Here is a link to the Diawa site:

http://www.daiwa.com/Reel/detail.aspx?ID=56

It is a very solid piece indeed.  It came without an owner's manual and I can't seem to find one on-line.  I found the schematic on the Diawa web site, but that and the link above was all they had on line.  If anyone has the manual scanned or knows where to find it on line, I would sure appreciate a link.

Thanks.

Bill

floating doc

How are these reels working out for you?
Central Florida

Legal Bill

I won't know for another couple of months.  I'm in New England.

floating doc

Quote from: Legal Bill on April 16, 2014, 06:08:20 PM
I won't know for another couple of months.  I'm in New England.

Thanks for the reply. I've always been a fan of daiwa reels. I have used the Sealine star drag reels for years, and am going to be trying out my 900H  for some beach sharking next month.
Central Florida

Legal Bill

I caught a small tuna on it this summer and it was overkill.  The reel performed flawlessly, but the fish was about 100 pounds underweight.

SoCalAngler

I'm just wondering why you brought up a 2 1/2 year old thread that was started almost 3 years ago with no new info other than "I caught a small tuna on it this summer and it was overkill"?

Not that your reports are not important to this forum but I have to ask myself why you only reported back at this late of a date?

Legal Bill

Just updating in case floating doc is still interested.