Penn113H & ProGear454/440/441/545/541/YTS - 7+1 Drag System - $39 shipped in US

Started by Bryan Young, December 18, 2013, 06:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Hello,

I believe that 2 drag kits were sent yout with only 6 Carbontex washers instead of 8.  If you are one of the two, please let me know and I'll send those out to you immediately.

Sorry for the shortage.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

LTM

Bryan Young

Quote from: LTM on February 17, 2014, 06:05:07 PM
Bryan are these still available?

Leo
hi Leo. They are available. Pm me with your needs. Thank you Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Hoogan

Great product, I highly recommend it, made a world of difference to my good 'ol 4/0!
Thank you Bryan!

Shark Hunter

Bryan Don't Play. ;) He makes a lot of fishermen Happy Here! ;D
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Thank you. I the best in people...and reels too.  Every reel has potential...I just help the reels to discover their inner self. Lol :D

broadway

Leo, they're definitely worth giving a try...Go big or go home!
Daron, you make me look like a rehabbed reel head...and I'm not  ;)
Bryan, "the reel whisperer" is feeding our addiction. He has a talk with each part he sends out so they perform at the top of their game for us. ;D
Enjoy a great upgrade,
Dom

p-deverett

Bryan, I hope your feeling better. Do you have anymore of these drag sets?

Thanks

Peter

Bryan Young

Quote from: p-deverett on April 30, 2014, 08:42:51 AM
Bryan, I hope your feeling better. Do you have anymore of these drag sets?

Thanks

Peter
Hi Peter,

I still do, and I was feeling better until I tried to rush my recovery...and my stomach is upset again.

PM me with your address and email address and I'll send you a paypal invoice.  I hope to be able to get the drag kits out by Saturday.

Bryan

kmstorm64

Been wanting a 113 for a while, so this may sound like a dumb question, will the 7 +1 work in all 113's or just a 113H?
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Bryan Young

No, but I can create a 7 stack for the 113.  I just haven't had the time to do so.  I have a 5 stack for reels that have the 5-60 gears though.  Let me know what you need and let me do some fitment this weekend.

Bryan

joel8080

Brian
Hope your feeling better, when you feel up to it please send me an invoice for a 5/60 5 stack kit.
I do not know why but I'm trying to hot rod a primo 1/0 that I had for a few years.
Joel8080.
Oceanside,California

Bryan Young

3 kits remaining.

All parts have been ordered.  Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA for the metal washers.  I will keep you posted.

anglingarchitect

Bryan Young

Quote from: anglingarchitect on May 07, 2014, 06:14:30 PM
What ss gear sets do you recommend Brian?
Pro Challanger gears are good and smooth.  I also like Newell and Accurate gears, but are not available any longer.