Penn113H & ProGear454/440/441/545/541/YTS - 7+1 Drag System - $39 shipped in US

Started by Bryan Young, December 18, 2013, 06:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

OK Bry,
I'll take one of those 7 stack kits for my tank. I'll send a check back.
Life is Good!

joel8080

Bryan
Hope your felling better. Please email me an invoice for 2
7 stock's for my 113h and my Progear, 440.
Thank you
Joel8080.
Oceanside,California

joel8080

Oceanside,California

Bryan Young

One kit remaining.  Sorry Joel.  Just sold 2 kits this morning.

Would one 113H kit and 114H kit be acceptable for now and you could order another kit when my parts comes in?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

0 kits remain...sorry.

I'm trying to get the parts as soon as I can.

Two local stores in Hawaii pick up my remaining stock before my newly order parts came in.

If you are in Hawaii, contact Bill at Ewa Beach Buy and Sell in Ewa Beach Hawaii or Brian at Brian's Fishing Supply in Honolulu, Hawaii.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

joel8080

Oceanside,California

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bryan Young

For now.  Parts are on order...but I'm a little guy in the buying scheme so I have to wait until they can fit me in.

Shark Hunter

I feel your pain. ;D Just make sure you give them a good talking to before you send them to me. ;)
Life is Good!

sundaytrucka

Hey Bryan.

Do you have any updates on if/when more sets will be available?

Thanks, Scott.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

stoked4fishin

Hi

Any news on availability for this stack?  Also for the stack for the Newell 5:1 gears for the jigmaster?

Thanks

Jeff

Bryan Young

Quote from: stoked4fishin on October 10, 2014, 07:56:48 AM
Hi

Any news on availability for this stack?  Also for the stack for the Newell 5:1 gears for the jigmaster?

Thanks

Jeff
Jigmaster set is available.  113h is 3rd priority after Daiwa 600h and 400h series.

Robert S

Bryan,

I have an older 113H that says Penn Senator 4/0 Special in the right side plate. The drags are externally accessible by removing the handle assembly. Will this drag stack work with this reel and if so, please put me on your customer list for a set. I really liked your Newell 533 stack. 

Thanks.
Robert

Bryan Young

Drag kits are back in stock. 

Robert, I had sent you a paypal invoice.  Thank you.

Robert S