Penn113H & ProGear454/440/441/545/541/YTS - 7+1 Drag System - $39 shipped in US

Started by Bryan Young, December 18, 2013, 06:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southernsharker

Bryan Young

Quote from: Southernsharker on March 31, 2015, 04:06:52 PM
What upgrades are recommended  for this drag stack
Depending on what drag pressure you will be fishing,

If you are fishing more than 15#, I would recommend a stainless steel gear sleeve.

If you are fishing more than 20# of drag, I would recommend steel or stainless steel gears.

and a larger handle and stainless steel arm are always good upgrades.

If you want to do this all at once, I have the drag kits, Alan's Stainless Steel Gear Sleeves, Black Pearl Stainless Steel Gears, and Alan's SS arms and 3/0 and 5/0 handles.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Southernsharker

How much for the drag kit the black pearl gears and the ss pinion sleeve?

Bryan Young

Quote from: Southernsharker on April 01, 2015, 02:30:45 AM
How much for the drag kit the black pearl gears and the ss pinion sleeve?

Ultimate Upgrade 7+1 drag kit - $37
Black Pearl 4:1 SS Gears - $55 (http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=6259.0)
SS Gear Sleeve - $25 (http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=13041.0)

If you guy a SS gear sleeve, you really need a SS anti-reverse dog.  This is $4.

If you want the SS anti-reverse dog and undergear washer kit it's $7.

The recommend parts total is $124 plus shipping and 3% paypal fees.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Southernsharker

Sweet I'll tell my buddy tonight  at work I'm building  him a snapper reel. I'll also be ordering  some of your 115l parts. I'll pm you later with everything  so you can send me a PayPal  invoice. Thanks bryan.

brandon

Shark Hunter

Brandon,
I just put in an order from Black pearl yesterday and he doesn't have any of the 113H gears in stock right now. He said Dawn at Smooth drag has some.
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Hi Brandon,

Let me know.

I have drag kits in stock, 2 or three 113h pro challenger gears and about a 5 gear sleeves in my stock.

I'll be in San Diego until Saturday, so I hope you are not in a rush.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Young

Bryan Young

Kits are not available.  Unfortunately, the prices of the washers has increased, and therefore the has been increased to $38 from $37.  Sorry.

I tried locate messages of individuals that have requested kits, but I cannot seem to find them.  Please send me another message. 

Individual washers are still $3 each plus shipping.

Thank you.

Bryan

otghoyt

I hope somebody us monitoring this thread..........does this drag stack also fit the PG Pacifica 3000?  Most folks say its straight Penn 113 inside the PG.  Is this so?

Bryan Young

Quote from: WOTHoyt on May 08, 2015, 10:39:58 PM
I hope somebody us monitoring this thread..........does this drag stack also fit the PG Pacifica 3000?  Most folks say its straight Penn 113 inside the PG.  Is this so?
If the main gear is the same size as a 113H, then yes it will fit.

otghoyt

let's see....It is made for this reel and if yours is like this then it will.  Well yeaaaaaah.  It wasn't a rhetorical question.  Does anybody know if this drag system will fit in a Pro Gear Pacifica 3000"

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

otghoyt