Penn Spinner Dogs

Started by Keta, April 05, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I really can't forget it, it hurts to keyboard and the angle the cast has my hand makes it hard to do anything.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mhc

Thanks, We can wait as long as it takes Lee - I was just wondering if leaving a silent dog on would still be an option with the new ratchets.
Michael
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Keta

Yes but it will be the original brass dog.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

305al

How's your hand doing? I was wondering if you were back to making the SS 16t ratchets and dogs? I would like to get a price for 24 sets if possible- No major rush- I own a lot of these and would like to upgrade the entire set-Thanks Al

Keta

Hand is stiff, sore and I have limited use of it but it gets better every day.  As soon as I get back from the LR trip the spinner dogs will be started.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Lee,
I was going through some parts last night and found 5 More of your Big Senator arms I didn't know I had. That should Tide me over for a little while. ;D I already have handles coming from the Boss. ;)
Life is Good!

Keta

Good, the handle arms have been a costly PIA for me.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

You should really Charge more for them Lee. Honestly, As hard as you work on them, and as much as everyone enjoys them, especially me! ;D
Life is Good!

Keta

I can't, I'm already charging more than I feel they are worth.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

I think you are mistaken Buddy. Reel in a 200lb plus fish with one of your arms and Alan's handles. I think they are priceless. ;)
Life is Good!

anglingarchitect

Hey Shark Hunter, you going to part with (sell me) one of those arms you found for my 9/0?

Shark Hunter

They won't work on a 9/0. The Larger ones only fit 10,12,14 and 16/0. They all already have a home. ;D
I sent you a pm. I think I can part with one for your 9/0. You have one of the last Black Half Frames that were available. You need to do it up right. ;)
Life is Good!