How Awesome is Dawn?

Started by Djamiller, December 20, 2013, 12:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessie Hunter

I drive her crazy at times, (im sure)..
And she has never once called me names (out load anyway)...  LOL
But she always has a smile...    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

raumati01

Merry Christmas Dawn, I just put in the last drag washers you sent me which only took a week to get from the states to New Zealand .

Dawn

Great. 
Hope everybody had a great Christmas, and be safe tonight!
Dawn

Snagged2

AllenW

Just got off the phone to Dawn, great lady to deal with.

I am changing out the drag washers on 5 Diawa Sealine line counter reels and she knew while the basic 27 & 47 reel shared the same washers she also knew that the great lakes 47 version had different washers, that was off the top of her head.

Thanks a bunch Dawn.  :)

Al

TomT

Another MAD Dawn story.  I had ordered some parts and 2 days later they were in my mail box in NorCal.  I opened the envelope and 1 ss yoke was missing.  I called Dawn and it was late in the day.  She took care of the problem and 2 days later I had the yoke.  You just can't ask for better service. And this type of service is going on while she is trying to get ready to leave on vacation.  Great Service.  ;D
TomT

johnachak

Quote from: Dominick on December 20, 2013, 01:04:09 AM
The question is "How Awesome is Dawn."   Since "awesome" is a comparative adjective, a superlative would be most awesome.  Therefore Dawn is most awesome.  From now on she is to be referred to at all times as Most Awesome Dawn.   :D :D Dominick

Not a good acronym... M.A.D.   

Jon_Kol

Just want to express my thanks - six days after SmoothDrag confirmed my Paypal transfer of the money, the sets of washers were in the mail here in Norway. Six days! That's superb! I also really like that they are sent in an envelope, saves a lot of time compared to items sent in bigger packages.

So thanks SmoothDrag and Dawn! :)

anglingarchitect

That's pretty good to Norway, apparently Dawn isn't one of the Americans that is damaging our image abroad. ;)

johnachak

Dawn is absolutely; "Most Awesome Dawn" She has the patience of a saint with me on the phone. I really appreciate her.

ranaman

I concur to all good things said about MAD I'm a do it yourself repair guy for my reels and a few select friends, I don't always have the biggest orders, and may only talk to her 2 or 3 times a year, but I always get the same great service and it seems she actually remembers me  :o despite the large international client base she has, she still remembers this lil ole S. Georgia fisherman.