Main Menu

"The Map"

Started by Roger, April 27, 2010, 12:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaghost

Hi All,
I am From Indonesia, very happy and nice can join here, with you all

FlipFlopRepairShoppe

Niceville, FL here.  Just a skip away from Okaloosa Island (good surf fishing) and Navarre Beach (even better surf fishing.)  And yes, before anyone asks, it is in fact nice here.
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of wise men. Instead, seek what they sought. -Matsuo Basho

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

moondog371

Branford Connecticut!!! I'm new here,still learning how this all works!! from what I saw so far this is awesome!!!!!!!!! I love old penn reels!!!!! thank you!

alantani

moondog371

thanks you very much!

aquabell

Hi, I am Steve from a little place called Emsworth on the South Coast of England..........................5 minutes from my boat in the marina and 20 minutes to heading out to fish :)

Gfish

Gfish, western Hawaiian Island a Kaua'i, South side. Love bein "stuck" on this here lava rock, though I really sometimes miss the Sierra & Rocky mountains and the coastal cold-water rivers of the mainland US.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

alantani

PietervdM04

Hi

Pieter from Johannesburg South Africa. Glad to be here. I service my own reels and for few club members. Have already learnt some things from here.

Love to read what you guys say.

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

gstours

Welcome, to all peoples of the world,  Send pictures when you can,   Its the universal language! :)

Navidad Nutcase

If anyone downloaded that ''map'' it's time to repost the image. I just found this page and '' there ain't no map !''  - as many have posted, many times,  photo bucket is really annoying.

and welcome to all.
Safe and happy fishing in 2019  -  Greg , Vancouver Island Canada (part of the year anyway )
Don't criticize our kids. We too were once "young n' dumb".... Fortunately - and sadly - neither condition is permanent.

Navidad Nutcase

forgot the photo.
Don't criticize our kids. We too were once "young n' dumb".... Fortunately - and sadly - neither condition is permanent.