Wilsons Reel Upgrades now open!

Started by Chris Gatorfan, December 26, 2013, 03:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Gatorfan

Not yet Scott. But when i get it operational i will post the address.  And Brian believe me friends and family are always a first. Which having them and their support in this endeavour makes it even more appreciative.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Cone

I want to appologize to Chris. I had issues with my Photobucket account and it just let me access it. Here are the photos he sent.

Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Chris Gatorfan

Thanks Cone. That was the last of the tools i needed to be able to get started. My fiancée (Ms. Clause had them sitting under the tree for me. My first official job starts tomorrow, a Mitchel 302 red dot. Fun, fun, fun.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

handi2

Hey Chris,

Keith here. Glad I could fix the 9/0 for you..!!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Chris Gatorfan

Love the job you did Kieth. And once i get some good money flowing i plan on picking up some of those extra reels you have. And i forgot to speak up at your house Thursday. But if you decide to sell that 14/0 let me have first dibs please. We can work something out on it.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Chris Gatorfan

Thanks to Bryan, i have some pics of a Mitchell 302 i worked on posted up on the spinning reel section of the forum. Check it out and please feel free to give all opinions.  Help me become strong in the addicting art.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Chris Gatorfan

Well the web site is now up. I will be adding new pics to the site as jobs start coming through. Monday I have 5 Ambassador 5500C3's coming in for service.

Here is the site address:

www.wilsonsreelupgrades.com
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

BMITCH

Chris, took a look at the site...LOOKS GREAT!!! Good luck.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

$25 for 30 class and larger reels ,huh? I think I might drop off a couple Everol's on my way to Navarre. ;D
Life is Good!

TheReelGuy850

Congrats Chris! Wish you the best in your business. TIGHT LINES!  ;D
The Reel Guy
Fishing reel and rod repair service
Panama City, Florida

Chris Gatorfan

Thanks guys, glad you like it. Daron, bring them on down man. It would be an honor.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

I only have one. A 14/0 two speed. I am scared of it myself. I have it in reserve. When I get spooled with a Senator 14/0. I'm bustin' it out! ;)
Everol only makes one bigger. The mighty 18/0. They lay claim that this is the largest reel in the world.
Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

I have fished an Everol 12/0 back this past summer. We nick-named it the punisher as it was a pure beast. by far the sweetest reel I have fished with. just make sure with those big ones that you have a harness on as they get heavy pretty quick.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Robert Janssen

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 09, 2014, 06:00:25 AM
I only have one. A 14/0 two speed. I am scared of it myself. I have it in reserve. When I get spooled with a Senator 14/0. I'm bustin' it out! ;)
Everol only makes one bigger. The mighty 18/0. They lay claim that this is the largest reel in the world.

Actually... no.   :)

I didn't want to mention it before, but the 20/0 is now available. It has been in the works for a long time, but in the last year or so Everol has invested in some new (bigger!) machinery and decided to answer to the demand for something bigger. Never mind the specifics for line capacity or drag... it has a LOT of both.

This doesn't detract from the coolness of your 14/0 at all though... The 14/0 is sort of the long time original cult classic monster reel; the one of legend. The real McCoy. Enjoy.