Newell 600 Series 7+1 Drag system - $42 shipped in USA

Started by Bryan Young, December 28, 2013, 09:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

The drag kits cost $42 shipped in the USA if pay check, PM me before sending me your money to make sure kits are available.

International orders, only paypal is acceptable for payment, and shipping price will be added to paypal invoice.

Pictures will be available shortly.  I need a really photographer as my pictures are coming out blurry.

It is essentially the same kit as for the Newell 500 Series except you will receive an additional keyed washer, an additional eared washer and 2 additional Carbontex washers.

Please PM or post any questions.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

This is the photo of the drag kit.  Note that the kit comes with 3 eared and 4 keyed stainless steel drag washers instead of what is stated in the kit.  The type will be corrected in the next printing of the insert.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Sold out.

All parts have been ordered.  No ETA on the metal washers as of yet.

Ron Jones

It's great to see that you are making money on this deal, Bryan.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bryan Young

Thanks Ron.  I'm not sure if I'm making money.  Money comes in and seems to go out faster than it comes in.  The other problem is keeping a stock of parts.  My place is turning into Alan's garage with reels and parts piling up.

JeffaFraze

tacoma09

Bryan, anymore sets? I have a 641-3 that I want to upgrade with your kit.

Mark

ozbloke

Bryan Young

1 kit left.  Parts are on order.  Anticipated restock early June, 2015

angelinasdad

A Bryan I sent you a message regarding the 300 and 500 drag upgrade kits.  Let me know.  Thanks

ozbloke

help  wanting  7-1 Drag System please could this be possible ? thanks in advance

Bryan Young

Quote from: ozbloke on September 07, 2016, 09:10:02 PM
help  wanting  7-1 Drag System please could this be possible ? thanks in advance
I'll update you PayPal invoice. Thank you.

ozbloke

Bryan Young

Quote from: ozbloke on September 08, 2016, 03:35:55 AM
thank you do you need my email ?

I sent the invoice to the email address associated with your membership to our website.

ozbloke

i saw the invoice thank you  sent over i noticed it was for $98 .00 please may i have a break down and yes i certainly want the 7 stack for the 600 series thanks in advance  im guessing may be you have some kits for the 5 series