Jerry Brown Line One

Started by Keta, January 04, 2014, 05:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I can now can have JB line One drop shipped anywhere and will sell it at minimum markup.  PM me with a list of your needs and I will give you the price.

JB Non Hollow Line One                  
Weight   150 yards   300 yards   600 yards   1200 yards    2500 yards          Color
10,20,30         X                X                X                  X                  X                   W,G,Y,B
50,60              X                X                X                  X                  X                   W,G,Y,B
80, 100           X                X                X                  X                  X                   W,G,Y,B
130                 X                X                X                  X                  X                   W,G,Y,B

JB Hollow Line One                  
40                  X                X                X                  X                  X               W,G,Y,B,Decade
60                  X                X                X                  X                  X               W,G,Y,B,Decade
80,                 X                X                X                  X                  X               W,G,Y,B,Decade
130                X                X                X                  X                  X               W,G,Y,B,Decade
200                X                X                X                  X                  X               W,G,Y,B,Decade
300                X                X                X                  X                   -                      W
500                X                X                X                  X                   -                      W
800                X                X                X                   -                   -                      W
1000              X                X                 -                   -                   -                      W
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

broadway

Lee,
    Hollow or non-hollow core?  I use the non hollow?
This stuff is great... I use it on all of my gear that's not wire.
Can you pm the price list please?
Thanks
Dom

Keta

Quote from: broadway on January 05, 2014, 03:01:05 AM
Lee,
    Hollow or non-hollow core?  I use the non hollow?
This stuff is great... I use it on all of my gear that's not wire.
Can you pm the price list please?
Thanks
Dom

Both solid and hollow in white, green, yellow, blue or "Decade (color change every 10 yards).  I'll get you a price list.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

floating doc

Central Florida

broadway

Great! ...this stuff ain't cheap.
thanks
Dom

Three se7ens

How does the color hold up on the decade hollow?

Shark Hunter

You are amazing Lee. I'm interested in 130 and 200lb hollow core for my larger senators.
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

Lee,
What length spools can you get?
Thanks
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

150, 300, 600, 1200 and 2500 yards.

Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Looking for a quote for 600 yard 100 solid.
Thanks!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Shark Hunter

600 yards of 130 and 200 hollow quote for me.
Life is Good!

jowo

Can you please quote me for 150 yard spools of 40 and 60# hollow?

coonhound

Keta,

This sounds great.  How about Decade 1200 & 600 yards for 65# & 80#?

Thanks,

Will

saltydog

Lee can you please PM me the list for the solid and the hollow all lengths and weights.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

SoCalAngler