I'm a little lost here

Started by Legal Bill, January 17, 2014, 03:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

Thanks, that's what I thought.
luck is the residue of design.

Ron Jones

I still enjoy being looked at weird when I walk up toa guy at the Waianae boat haven and say "wow, you've got a lot of mackerel." Or when I go to Niko's and ask for a dorado sandwich. If we all called everything the same thing I think we could say the new world order had been established.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

erikpowell

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 25, 2014, 01:02:11 AM
Is that you holding up that Allison Eric? Looks like two 40 ouncers of Old English sitting on the Dock. ;)

Yo Daron, hahahaa it does remind me of  Old English  ;D   that's a 40oz Fiji Gold... and not me holding Allison ( thanks Bob), I'm snapping
the pic... after the reel broke it took about 30mins to hand line Allison to the boat. There was a lot more empties than those that day!  ;D

Here's a shot of me ..... holding up 230lbs:

Dominick

Erik: Looking at your grimace and buckling knees, I'd estimate that it was 229.4lbs.   ;D :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Keta

You are holding your arms out to make it look big.... ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Quote from: Keta on January 27, 2014, 12:55:54 AM

Lee that made me belly laugh.   ;D ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

erikpowell

;D ;D   As IF !

Shark Hunter

No wonder you want to stay in Fiji! ;)
Life is Good!

erikpowell

you should see the size of the bulls & tigers right out front!

Alto Mare

Quote from: erikpowell on January 27, 2014, 01:19:36 AM

;D ;D   As IF !
Nice fish Erik!
Don't worry about the two young man above, they're just jealous they can't hold it up as we can anymore  ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

That was a sharp blow to the bread basket. Time to pump more iron boys.  ;)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

txangler81

Someone earlier was comparing internationals to senators. I finally broke down and read a few of the international threads just to see what they are all about and from the few I read I got that they are stronger reals but they seem to be really bad about corroding. One even said that it is a good idea to do a full break down and cleaning after every trip. So to me at least a tanked out senator that cost half of what an international cost will hold up even better in the long run, and if your are worried about your side plates exploding didn't accurate make aluminum side plates for some of the senator reels.

Dustin

redsetta

Just saw this one - great fish Erik!
Well done mate.
Is that back in port at Denarau?
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer