oc1

Now THAT's wild.
-steve

Shark Hunter

Crazy!
I need a bird lure. ;)
Life is Good!

jurelometer

Check this out Daron -   This guy made a bird fly out of an old foam sandal to get one

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Love it!

Sounds like Christmas Island with all of the Sooty and Fairy Terms, and GT in the shallows.  I fished their once, and visited twice.  The water is like an aquarium. 

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

gstours

Bird Lure/fly  out of a sandle?    Wow!    Very good edited and produced video......My coffee got cold watching this.    Great Job! :D

gstours

Ok now. ;)     What makes a great video?     Just wondering???? ???
    I,m hoping to qualify.    Someday. ;)

Lowprofile

11ft great white landed by a Member on a reel built from parts by members and assembled by another member for said member who caught shark.

54bullseye

WOW !!! Now that is quite a catch of shore !!    John Taylor

gstours

Wow!  ???  That looks just plain dangerous.  Butt fun and at night too!  Great video.   Love the glow eyes!   I did not know they reflected the light like that?   Thanks.   Good Job.
   What did you use for bait.   How did you rigg it?   I,m still trying to learn stuff? ;)

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Lowprofile on November 27, 2017, 08:39:14 AM
11ft great white landed by a Member on a reel built from parts by members and assembled by another member for said member who caught shark.

Said member almost got his hands bit off! :o
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Some of you guys might not think this is a Great Video, but it made my Day.
My Boss likes to listen to his Sermon everyday while eating lunch.
Hey, I have no probs with that, but I don't want to hear it.
I put something else on and it made me laugh.
I am a Nickelback fan and everyone is in this Video.
Wayne Gretzky to Dale Earnhart Jr.
Enjoy. ;)
Life is Good!

gstours

As an amateur video,er I,d like to know more and improve fishing video.  :) What programs or apps to you folks use or recommend?
   Im interested in editing mostly and need the starter information.  Ive got Go Pro Editing now.  It seems to be propitiatory to their cameras footage.  Thats ok?   Butt?  are other programs able to use the go pro footage and use it ?   Are other than go pro cameras better to use with some better editing programs?   I would like to edit my Nikon video stuff and other pocketcamera footage as well.....  I presently use Vimeo and U- tube for sending and thats ok,  What better options are there?
     Any information or tips will be appreciated,  keep it simple,  I,m no Geek! ???       Thanks.

oc1

I'm going to pay close attention to your responses Gary.  I've been using Wombel MPEG Video Wizard for years.  It was dirt cheap when I got it but costs $150 now.  There's a 30 day free trial.  It was cumbersome to use at first.  I'm used to it now but keep thinking there must be something inexpensive and better out there.  It's good with my Nikon videos, easy to cut and add captions, and the *.mpg files easily upload to YouTube.  But, I haven't figured out how edit Samsung phone videos with it.
-steve