New old stock Newell parts

Started by Hamachi, February 18, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamachi

Look what I found! Double dog bridge assemblies ect. For sale at Sav-on tackle.
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

Hamachi

They are marked 200 but I think they're for the 400 cause the long clutch or jack lever

Frank

If they are double dogs on a round bridge plate they are for 500 series reels. Nice score!!!!
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Bryan Young

Deal...looks like someone got in to the parts trailer.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

that must be true.  hadn't thought about that!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

I called to check to see if they had a part that I was looking for...and they didn't.  But they said that they had gotten a bunch of what appears to be new parts that could have been in a reel and taken apart.  New and unused, but quite possibly assembled.  And he also stated that parts have been going fast as well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Newell Nut

Bryan Young

I know...if I had the cash, I would have called them to make a deal on all of it.

Frank

I called yesterday too Bryan. The parts have to be picked up in the store. They did not want to ship.
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Bryan Young

Sounds like we need an agent in the area to purchase the parts and ship them out.

Tunacious

Sounds like these new parts are "hot" to the touch. ;) ::) 8)

Quote from: Bryan Young on February 18, 2014, 09:31:58 PM
Deal...looks like someone got in to the parts trailer.

Hamachi

They said someone close to the company is finally getting rid of his "stash". If you want something let me know, I'll ship it to you guys. This is what I saw yesterday

1. 1 complete reel, not sure maybe a 533
2. 3 or so 533 frames (shown in picture)
3. 3 200 complete bridge w/ handles ( pic)
4. 50 or so assorted handles.
6. 2 bare bridge (marked 200-400)
7. 2 double dogged (no gears)
8. 2 bridge plates w/ gears. Single dog I think.

Bryan Young

Looks like a whole lot more.  Boy, those pictures are deceiving.

Hamachi

I looked at the pictures again, maybe there are more than I thought.

Newell Nut

The parts did not come from Valley. A longrange fisherman traded in his stashed parts for some reels and most of it got bought last night. Still some 200 bridge assemblies left.