Has anyone ever use Isoflex Topasl 32

Started by noblebrown, February 25, 2014, 11:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noblebrown

Has anyone every use Isoflex Topasl 32 to lube there reels.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DaBigOno

I haven't, but now I'm curious how well it will do.
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Tawakoni Terror

Kluber is a German company. They do a good business in the wind turbine industry in Europe.  It's generally used as a low temperature grease in high load situations. The product is good quality. IMHO not very versatile.
I would like to tell you about a product I use and represent that I think you will find interesting if that is allowed. This product would also compete very well against the TSI-301 everyone here seems to like so much.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Tawakoni Terror on February 26, 2014, 12:34:10 AM
I would like to tell you about a product I use and represent that I think you will find interesting if that is allowed. This product would also compete very well against the TSI-301 everyone here seems to like so much.

Show us what you got!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tawakoni Terror

Thanks. I don't see a way of attaching a document so I just cut and pasted the specs. Hope its not too much.

Ecoseal nanolube
TECHNICAL DATA

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
This environmentally friendly, nanoscopic, invisible, penetrating coating/lubricant, made with patent pending E3fusion technology, preserves, lubricates and repels moisture and atmospheric contaminates from hard surfaces: gun metal, plastics, fiberglass, polycarbonate, galvanized metal surfaces, copper, brass, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, high carbon steel, nickel, cobalt and other metal surfaces. Eco seal/lube lubricates, protects, reduces friction, enhances film-strength and anti-wear properties and contains no silicones, PTFEs, oils, waxes or petroleum distillates.

FEATURES/BENEFITS
Eco seal/lube incorporates advance E3 Nano fusion bonded technology to lubricate and penetrate the pores and bond itself into the surface of metal and other solid surfaces through physical absorption of Nano particles into micro and nano fissures of any surface; reducing
friction between moving parts; minimizing wear and build–up of wear related debris.

LUBRICATION
EcoSeal/lube works DRY. Product does not require a liquid carrier to be present for protection and lubrication. EcoSeal/Lube will not separate, become sticky or leave any tacky residue behind. It will not attract dust or dirt particles like petroleum products. In firearms, it will not attract and hold firing residue, dust or dirt particles like petroleum products.

CLEANING
Additives in Eco seal/lube aid in the effective removal of built up dirt, lead, copper, carbon, powder residue or corrosive particles that can buildup and become abrasive to both recoil and gas operating mechanisms of firearms. Fishing gear, industrial manufacturing and material handling equipment, automotive and marine friction points and residential applications such as hinges, glides, slides, pivots and locks all benefit from this dry lubricants' protections.

PRESERVATION
After cleaning, a nano-film of our enhanced preservatives immediately bonds and forms a barrier film on and in the surface that displaces water and provides a corrosion resistant barrier against rust, dirt and atmospheric fouling. It is designed to protection against hydrogen sulfide (H2S), mild mineral acids, carbon dioxide (Co2), saltwater and brackish environments, musky water, chlorine and similar adverse environments and has passed the salt spray corrosion (ASTM B-117) 150 Hours test.

TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
Where ever nano-lubrication or dry lubrication and broad service corrosion protection is required: MEMS manufacturing, close tolerance hydraulics, pneumatics, miniature gearing or any bearing application where traditional petroleum lubrication is undesirable or problematic.

Eco seal/lube is formulated to meet the complete requirement of cleaning, lubricating, and preserving both small and large caliber weapons in virtually all climate conditions. Apply to weapons' metal surface liberally on first application. Allow to penetrate surface on first application approximately 5 to 10 minutes. Wipe excess lubricant from surface to leave a dry surface to the touch. This will also help when it comes to dirt not sticking to dry weapons. As weapons are used and heat up, Nano Lube penetrates even deeper into the pores of the metal. On second cleaning these pores will fill in with additional lubricant and a new protective barrier will be formed making subsequent cleanings much easier and faster.

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
State- Liquid
Solids (by weight) – NA Ph Range- 6.8 to 7.4
Appearance – Milky liquid
Odor – Slight Sweet Aromatic
Boiling Range – 180°F to 240°F
Vapor Density – same as water
Flash Point – NA
Specific Gravity – 1.0 to 1.05
Solubility in Water – 99% Viscosity – Same as water
Voc Content – Less than 14gam/liter
Nano Drivers Consists of – Metallic zinc, Graphite, Titanium, and Magnesium
Theoretical Coverage – May verge upon the surface Density and Porosity

PROCESSING INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES

Operating Temperature Range – 60°F to 500°F
Application Temperature 35°F to 500°F
Dry film thickness – Not measurable in Nano Meter Scale Do not dilute

RESISTANCES AND REPELLENCY

Water   Pass   Salt   Pass
Ice   Pass   Chloride Screen   Pass
Snow   Pass   Dust   Pass
Frost   Pass   Dirt   Pass
Finger Prints   Pass   Mud   Pass
Carbon Dust   Pass   Wind Drag   Pass
Static   Pass   UV Rays   Pass
Minor Scratches   Pass   Frictions   Pass
Airborne Particles   Pass   Smoke   Pass
Smog   Pass   Brake dust   Pass
Anti-Static   Pass   Fog   Pass

SPECIFICATIONS
Eco seal/lube meets or exceeds most requirements of MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-63460D
Kinematics Viscosity (ASTM D445) -59°F–Pass (Low temp. viability)
Falex Load Carrying Capacity (ASTM D3233) +4500LBS–Pass (bear load/ wear)
Corrosion Test (ASTM-B-117) 150 hr.–Pass (salt water corrosion)
Rust Resistance (ASTM D 665) Test A–Pass; Test B–Pass; Modified Test C–Pass

SUGGESTED PRETREATMENT
For best protection, heavy deposits of grease and grime should be removed before applying.

STORAGE
Store "between" 40°F to 90°F and away from direct sun light. Keep container close when not in use. Do not freeze.

SHELF LIFE
Up to five years when stored as directed.

Thoughts/Questions?

Shark Hunter

I think you need to send a Sample to our R&D Dept.
That would Be Sal. ;)
Life is Good!

Tawakoni Terror

I'd love to. Contact info please or PM me.

whalebreath

Quotepenetrate the pores and bond itself into the surface of metal

I always thought that metal didn't have pores.

Magilla

Specifications look very close to TSI321.
The best things in life are not things.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 26, 2014, 03:11:14 AM
I think you need to send a Sample to our R&D Dept.
That would Be Sal. ;)
Need someone smarted than I am here bud, all I would do is the same as you would, put it in a cleaned reel and see how it goes from there.
Unless I'm reading it wrong, the info is close to TSI. Some field test would be good I guess.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

LTM

Whats the prices/quantities and where can one get it from?

Makule

I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Bryan Young

That would be interesting...if we could get a sample, I'm sure we could clean some bearings and give it a go on the boat for the AT fishing trip.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D