Hats Off to Pure Fishing Abu Division.

Started by Ken_D, March 04, 2014, 06:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken_D

Recently, I had a sport come in with a broken frame. He is a husky guy, and actually twisted off one of the stud extensions holding on the LH plate, re-assembling his reel.  

I recall that the 7C4 Lever Drag used removeable screws for the foot, and
Requested same from PF, with a view to repair the frame.  I was directed to the repair bench there, where Sonny K asked abut the frame's foot number, and my mail address.  

Imagine my surprise in yesterday's mail, when not the screws were in the box, but a brand new frame, no charge! Wow. Thanks, Pure Fishing !  KD.

Frank

It's great to hear when a company goes above and beyond like that.
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

DaBigOno

Quote from: Frank on March 04, 2014, 07:23:42 PM

It's great to hear when a company goes above and beyond like that.

Its great to hear when a company stands firm behind its products, but to hear them go beyond that is even better!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Frank

Its great to hear when a company stands firm behind its products, but to hear them go beyond that is even better!
[/quote]

You're right about that. Funny how you get so used to companies trying to weasel out of backing up their products that it's shocking when customer service is handled without a glitch. In this case it was clearly owner error and the reel was out of warranty - Bravo Pure Fishing!
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

dogtagger

Funny you posted this, I just had a very similar experience with Pure Fishing myself... I broke an uglystik shark fishing last summer, and they replaced it no questions asked. I emailed them the situation, a couple of pictures and they sent a replacement rod for $10. Great company, great products.