Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penn Chronology

QuoteA couple of pictures of my collection

Very well done. Great organized display.

Sharkb8

Thanks everyone
No matter how big or small I would like to see more of other people's collection's

ez2cdave

Quote from: Sharkb8 on August 25, 2019, 05:08:04 AM
Thanks everyone
No matter how big or small I would like to see more of other people's collection's

I would be remiss to leave out Zane Grey, possibly the first "Tackle Ho" . . .

Tight Lines !

broadway

That's a collection you can retire from...
His wife must've been a saint... or a fisher woman. ::)
Dom

Sharkb8

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Penn Chronology

QuoteI would be remiss to leave out Zane Grey, possibly the first "Tackle Ho" . . .

ZG did love his tackle. In the lobby at the Penn factory on Hunting Park Ave. in Philadelphia hangs a extremely Limited Edition replica of this original photo with lists written by Zane Grey of all the tackle in the photo. These are very coveted reproductions of the original lists and photo.

Penn Chronology

This is closer to what my collection looks like today. I am trying to upgrade things somewhat. The evolution is continuous.

54bullseye

Nice display Mike !!  Looks great !!  John Taylor

Benni3

Sharkb8

thorhammer

Sweet Mike! Not sure what an upgrade looks like from there...but here's a downgrade....special Ohana guest coming over for burgers- Biggiesmallzzzz is in da house today so i pulled out a few jiggy's not on reels that I haven't seen in a while.

John

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Shark Hunter

Big to Biggie Smalls. It is all what you are proud of.
Tell Drew I said Hey Brother. ;)
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Here is the man the myth the legend with the 16/0!

He says hello back at you.