New Guy From N. Calif.

Started by Todd Jacobsen, May 01, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Jacobsen

Hi everyone my name is Todd

I am from the N. Calif area and have been reading alot on rebuilds of the Penn 310 GTI when I found Alan and this site. After reading Alan's servicing section on the 310 I knew this is where I needed to be to get one on one help as Im a rookie on servicing reels lol. Looking forward to reading and learning from all of you here.

Todd

foakes

Welcome, Todd --

Stick around, ask questions, observe & participate -- you'll be pleasantly surprised at the pure volume of solid information on this site.

And everyone is respectful & helpful.  It is an organization based on family values.

Alan sets the example as the founder -- along with the moderators -- and some of the top experts in the world regularly contribute -- stay and enjoy!

Learn how to post pics (it's easy) so your questions will be clear to everyone from novices to pros.

All the Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi.  NorCal is a big place, where are you at?

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Welcome Todd.  Where in NorCal are you?  I'm in NorCal, but I suppose near the southern end of NorCal as I don't know where what is considered the Central Coast begins.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Todd Jacobsen

Thanks for the welcome. Im from Woodbridge Ca which is about 40 miles South of Sacramento.

Looking forward to learning from all of you. Trying to add pictures is the 1st item lol. I was going to add a picture but not sure where to find this info on how to do this. Looks like I need to read up on this for sure.

Thanks again,
Todd

Keta

Put the photo in a place like Photobucket then cut and paste the "ulr" in your post.

Here's a link to photobucket,

photobucket.com
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

DaBigOno

Aloha!      Welcome Todd
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Welcome Todd!
Enjoy your stay Buddy! ;D
Life is Good!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Newell Nut

Welcome from sunny Florida.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Irish Jigger

Bill B

Welcome from just up highway 99...I'm in Elk Grove...
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!