photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetta

G'day Dom,
No, the shroud slides under the bridge, which fastens down upon it.
It's thin enough not to interfere with the fit, but strong enough to contain the spring.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

broadway

Hey Justin,

Thanks for the explanation... when I get a bit I'm gonna go to town on two of my 114hlw's.
Thanks bro,
Dom

redsetta

Good luck mate - looking forward to seeing the results.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Quote from: broadway on June 11, 2012, 11:22:12 PM
Hey Justin,

Thanks for the explanation... when I get a bit I'm gonna go to town on two of my 114hlw's.
Thanks bro,
Dom

Place a piece of blue painters tape on that red 9/0, I wouldn't want you to grab the wrong reel ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

There's no way to grab Big Red or the rod she's mounted to ;).  I have it in a safe, surrounded by a moat, and fire breathing dragons  8)

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on June 12, 2012, 01:38:08 AM
There's no way to grab Big Red or the rod she's mounted to ;).  I have it in a safe, surrounded by a moat, and fire breathing dragons  8)

Come on now Dom, you really want us to believe you have a moat?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Heck yeah, I'll show ya when ya come  ::)

alantani

couldn't let this slip by without a special mention!  http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=4532.0
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

suitekids

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 12, 2012, 09:53:07 AM
Well deserved Dan.

Thank you Sal, means alot coming from the masters.....Dan

dobrobill

How do you people find all the frames? I can find tiburon and sometimes a piece or two of other types on ebay.

suitekids

Quote from: dobrobill on June 29, 2012, 08:40:22 PM
How do you people find all the frames? I can find tiburon and sometimes a piece or two of other types on ebay.

go to ebay and in the search window type in : Jvariance, then send him a message and ask him if he has more kits, his name is Jeff

dobrobill

alantani

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=5130.0  what more can i say?   ;D

Quote from: Keta on August 20, 2012, 07:29:13 AM
The fishing for halibut was good, 30 minute to land 8 fish from 40" to 50", we kept 4 nice butts. Here's a photo of the 2 largest, both caught on my 113H Tank.  The reel is up to the job, the fish on the left had a 40" fish on the second hook.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Well deserved! It's like a fishing centerfold with those great 'Butts'! ;)
Ps- Hope you love your acid wrapped rod as much as me.
Dom