photo of the month

Started by alantani, July 11, 2010, 06:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Board4life

Wow... I won something. I knew my friends were just messin with me. I am a winner. ;D

On a side note... all these pic are making me want more room for my fishing hobbies. I need a bigger bathroom.

Bryan Young

Maybe we need to rethink your man cave (Garage).  The only thing is that when we are over and need parts, it's easy for you to just pass us a box of parts.  This set-up, we will need to reach over you and search.  But can you imagine getting all of those bins (crates) filled with parts off the floor?

Quote from: alantani on June 05, 2011, 07:59:52 AM
and another!  http://www.westernangler.com.au/forum/topic?id=2006

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

nice to see that someone is actually fishing.  that is, as i can vaguely recall, the reason that this was all started!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Nessie Hunter

Amazing looking Carp.. WOW !!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

just in from new zealand !!!!!

septicsac

Great thread, love the pic of all the reels

redsetta

I knew I should've put a clean towel down before I started taking photos...  ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

another winner!

alantani

alantani

and another!

Alto Mare

Wow! Photo of the month, thanks Alan....exciting!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

and another!

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 19, 2011, 02:25:06 AM
I just found one of my favorite picture and I wanted to share it with my Penn buddies. If that was me sitting there, I would have been in heaven. It's amazing that after so many years  Penn Fishing Tackle Co. is still there and open today. I've been there a few times in the past, the place is about 15 miles from my house. Enjoy, Sal

Alto Mare

I'm glad it made photo of the month Alan, I never get tired looking at this one. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

You sure that's not you, Sal?  ;D 

Alto Mare

Quote from: broadway on September 19, 2011, 01:32:53 PM
You sure that's not you, Sal?  ;D 

No Dom he's better looking....but I have more hair ;)
From the looks of that handle sitting next to that 16/0, I'm going to guess that he was working on that reel around the mid fifties, I'm sure that he is longer with us, if he is I would love to talk with him. There is a good chance that you might have that same reel in your collection ;D, you never know ;).