5 10/0's on Fenwick Rods

Started by Shark Hunter, May 06, 2014, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

This is a good deal on some 10/0's they look to be in good shape. $300 each shipped free if you Buy all 5. With those Fenwick Rods, that's not bad.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fenwick-80-lb-trolling-rod-with-Penn-Senator-10-0-Aftco-straight-butt-/181401633502?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a3c6142de
Life is Good!

Aiala

Those are IGFA Fenwicks. Back in the day, they were top of the line; I had them for sale in my tackle store over on the Red Sea. If they're in as good shape as the seller claims, especially with a 10/0 Senator, 300 bucks is an exceptionally fair deal.   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Quote from: Aiala on May 06, 2014, 01:12:31 AM
Those are IGFA Fenwicks. Back in the day, they were top of the line; I had them for sale in my tackle store over on the Red Sea. If they're in as good shape as the seller claims, especially with a 10/0 Senator, 300 bucks is an exceptionally fair deal.   :)

~A~
I agree.  Exceptionally fair.  I paid over $300.00 for a new Fenwick about 12 years ago.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

I agree, you'll only be paying for the rods, they appear to be in very good shape.
If I had the money I would be all over them...
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Me too. Its just bad timing with my vacation coming up. They would look awfully good in my Collection!
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Somebody bought them yesterday. Anybody here? Dominick? Sal? ::)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.