Calstar "750H"

Started by Jon Vadney, May 10, 2014, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTT

Jon

Just wanted to say thank you for your help with the guides.  I finally finished.  I do not know how to insert the photos so I attached them. It is a very basic wraps / design for my oldest one.  I do love these spiral wrapped designs.

Ray

Jon Vadney

Quote from: RTT on January 18, 2015, 03:28:54 PM
Jon

Just wanted to say thank you for your help with the guides.  I finally finished.  I do not know how to insert the photos so I attached them. It is a very basic wraps / design for my oldest one.  I do love these spiral wrapped designs.

Ray

No worries man!  It came out great!

An easy way to insert photos:
go to http://www.imgur.com

Upload your images.  After they are uploaded, on the right hand side you'll see a bunch of different codes.  The 2nd one from the bottom that says "BBCode (Message Boards & Forums)".  Click the little page thing that is on the left next to the code.  That will copy it to your clip board.

Now go to where you want to post a picture and paste the code.  This way is nice because it allows you to upload large batches of images and adjust the size.  I make all of my rod photos 600x900 in photoshop, but if you just have the super large images, click on "large thumbnail" underneath all of the codes and it will change the code to upload a smaller version of your image.

Reel 224

Excellent job Jon I love the design and color scheme. I'm getting some great idea's from you.

Thanks 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."