Grinta - New member from Italy

Started by Mr.Grinta, May 18, 2014, 10:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grinta

Hi to all,
First, sorry for my bad english  ;D
I'm Leonard from Italy (Rome), and I'm 45 old year. I have a beautifull family with wife and two sons.
I'm a Martial Arts Master, I love fishing and do maintenance reels, building rods and study.
I am very happy to have become a member of this forum; was for a long time that I wanted this. Thank you Alan and all the staff for allowing me to be one of you.

best regards
Grinta
For every sunrise there will be a sunset, for every sunset there will be a sunrise. You have to accept Leonard.

Alto Mare

Welcome  from Pennsylvania, Grinta.
I was born just 2 hours from Rome, a long time ago ;D.
Buon divertimento tra di noi ;).
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

DaBigOno

Aloha!    Welcome Leonard

Btw, your English is fine!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

alantani

welcome from california!!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Mr.Grinta

Hi,
many thanks to all for Welcome!!!
Leonard
For every sunrise there will be a sunset, for every sunset there will be a sunrise. You have to accept Leonard.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Bill B

Welcome from California.....my grandparents are from Florence....left Italy just befroe WW II....grandma always taught me to tell them we're Prementice....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

MFB

G'day from New Zealand Leonard,

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Dominick

Grinta:  Welcome from San Mateo, California.  Another paisano.  Domenico
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

kmstorm64

Ciao Grinta,

Did 3 years with American Army on an Italian Army Base in Oderzon Italy back in 87-90.  I also live in San Mateo.  Miss the country the food,  never got to fish over there but wished I had.
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Mr.Grinta

Quote from: TARFU on May 19, 2014, 04:21:59 AM
Welcome from California.....my grandparents are from Florence....left Italy just befroe WW II....grandma always taught me to tell them we're Prementice....

Hi thanks!
Florence, Big Town! Big Peoples!
leonard

Mr.Grinta

Quote from: Dominick on May 20, 2014, 12:08:21 AM
Grinta:  Welcome from San Mateo, California.  Another paisano.  Domenico
Hi Domenico!
another paisano yep  :D :D :D
leonard

Mr.Grinta

Quote from: kmstorm64 on May 20, 2014, 12:12:30 AM
Ciao Grinta,

Did 3 years with American Army on an Italian Army Base in Oderzon Italy back in 87-90.  I also live in San Mateo.  Miss the country the food,  never got to fish over there but wished I had.
Hi kmstorm64,
the food here is fine, i know  ;)
many thank Worriors!

leonard