Triple dog dare

Started by Three se7ens, May 22, 2014, 05:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Three se7ens on September 06, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
Now that I've got a few projects out of the way, I'm going to start working on this a bit more.  Next step, I need a few people interested in testing these, as I probably won't get to fish mine until next summer.  Any takers? 
I'm your Huckleberry! ;)
Life is Good!

Three se7ens

Quote from: Shark Hunter on September 07, 2014, 04:23:50 AM
Quote from: Three se7ens on September 06, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
Now that I've got a few projects out of the way, I'm going to start working on this a bit more.  Next step, I need a few people interested in testing these, as I probably won't get to fish mine until next summer.  Any takers? 
I'm your Huckleberry! ;)

I figured you'd be the first to jump on this ;) The first one is yours.  I'd still like another 2-3 people to test, especially people who run high drag, and even better if you have a set of Alan's SS gears and can really push the drag.

I'm looking at about 2 weeks before these testers are ready to ship.  In addition to the parts, I'll also include a template for grinding the side plate. 

erikpowell

Bula!
I've got 2 Dom/Tom 9/0's on year round duty here Adam...and 3 more on deck.  I'll guinea pig for ya too!
Plus, I'll meet up with Daron over Halloween and be back fishing here after Thanksgiving.  ;)

Fishit 2

Anymore progress on this? How about some SS dogs and clicjer for the Penn Spinfishers 704z and 706z?
President of the Down Beach High Class Hookers fishing Club.

Three se7ens

Its not going to be any time soon, I have too many projects going on. 

steelfish

Quote from: Dominick on May 26, 2014, 04:31:56 AM
I got 3      I got 3    I got 3    I got 3 gimme 4 gimme 4 come folks gimme 4 going once going twice, we got 3.
That's it.  :D :D Dominick

this was a nice one..LOL

The Baja Guy