Sale on Xtreme Reel + at proreelservice.com

Started by Pro Reel, July 20, 2010, 02:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pro Reel

I am having a clearance sale on my stock of Xtreme Reel +. The 2 oz bottles are marked down to $5.95 ea. The 8oz bottles are marked down to $12.95 ea. Check out my store front at http://shop.proreelservice.com/ for these and many other great deals. The sale price on Xtreme Reel + is only good while supplies last.

alantani

you know, for the tournament bass guys that service their own reels, i think there is no better product.  as long as a reel does not sit for a month, it will be fine.  thus stuff makes a spool spin better than anything else.  it just won't last more than a few weeks and then it's back to the same level of performance as corrosion x.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Pro Reel

I agree, after my own extensive testing, the huge early improvment doesn't last more than a month or so. The corrosion protection seems to last a very long time. The bonded lubrication must also last, because I have not seen or heard of any seized bearings from using the Xtreme. After the early gains slow down, the reel will still outcast most standard lubes and you can add one drop to the bearings to completly refresh the ultra free spin. I am going to start testing the new tsi301 and if it seems to last a lot longer, then I may try to become a dealer for it also. To get dealer pricing on these products for use in my own shop, I need to order a minimum quantity of more than I could use myself. The answer to that situation was to start the store. I only carry a few products and I try to sell those products at less then retail prices. Some of you have asked about shipping charges. My store has free shipping on all orders above $25.00  $1.00 to $10.00 total sale is $3.99 shipping, $10.00 to $25.00 is $5.99 shipping

Bryan Young

You've got great shipping rates.  Thanks.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BigT

Quote from: Pro Reel on July 20, 2010, 11:12:03 PM
I agree, after my own extensive testing, the huge early improvment doesn't last more than a month or so. The corrosion protection seems to last a very long time. The bonded lubrication must also last, because I have not seen or heard of any seized bearings from using the Xtreme. After the early gains slow down, the reel will still outcast most standard lubes and you can add one drop to the bearings to completly refresh the ultra free spin. I am going to start testing the new tsi301 and if it seems to last a lot longer, then I may try to become a dealer for it also. To get dealer pricing on these products for use in my own shop, I need to order a minimum quantity of more than I could use myself. The answer to that situation was to start the store. I only carry a few products and I try to sell those products at less then retail prices. Some of you have asked about shipping charges. My store has free shipping on all orders above $25.00  $1.00 to $10.00 total sale is $3.99 shipping, $10.00 to $25.00 is $5.99 shipping

G'day PR,

If you do end up becoming a dealer for TSI301, let us know. I'll get back in touch and see if it's possible to get it shipped to Australia. I've only found it at places with a 'shipping to USA only' condition (although maybe that's because of it being flammable or something?)

Cheers, T
more of my rebuilds on
http://www.fishraider.com.au