Dominick's 75th Birthday!!!

Started by El Pescador, July 25, 2014, 01:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erikpowell

Bula Dom!  and Happy Birthday Buddy... Keep on Truckin'  ;D

Marc Fong

foakes

75 is great, but it is merely a number -- has little to do with how young you feel -- that young part has more to do with your activity and the exercise you get between your ears.

We can all mark our calendars for when Dom hits 100 -- then we will really throw a party!

Is Alan calling a Staff Meeting in the near future?  I would like to make it to meet a few of the folks.  Maybe Tim would want to ride along?

All the best, Dom --

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

What can I say at the outpouring of platitudes?  I thank you all.  As long as I keep up with the gym I guess I will continue to enjoy good health.  At least I have my fingers crossed that that is so.  Wayne, I'll get even with you for letting the cat out of the bag.  I had everyone fooled, except for Sal since he saw me without my shirt on.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Bit belated, but what the heck...  Happy Birthday!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

the rockfish ninja

A belated wishes to you, and it's the olive oil & fish......         ........and a little bit o' vino. That's how they do it on the Ionian sea, some of the oldest living people on the planet.
Deadly Sebastes assassin.