Bucktail

*NEW* SALT 5000!

• 44 lbs of Drag
  • 4.9:1 Gear Ratio
  • 7 SS Ball Bearings
  • Sealed Carbon Drag System
  • Rigid Aluminum Body & Rotor
  • Capacity: 375 yards of 60 lb. braid

Available March 2015!  Pre-orders are now being taken at our website.

Retail $189.99.  Only 139.99 when you pre-order online at NJ Saltwater Tackle! SAVE $50!

Thanks,
Bob
Just a jig-a-lo

BMITCH

Looks good Bob! Good luck with this one.
luck is the residue of design.

Bucktail

Just a jig-a-lo

Bucktail

SAVE $50 when you pre-order the SALT 5000!  Pre-orders are now being taken on our website.  Click here to order.

This reel is designed to handle everything from stripers to tuna!

This you will not find a better quality spinning reel at this price ANYWHERE!

Order yours today!
Just a jig-a-lo

Bucktail

Time is running out! The last day to pre-order the NEW Canyon Reels Salt 5000 spinning reel is this Sunday, March 15th, 2015.

Pre-order your reel today at for only $139.99 and SAVE $50!
PLUS get FREE SHIPPING - Only from NJ Saltwater Tackle!
Just a jig-a-lo

Bucktail

Spent the afternoon at the Saltwater Fishing Expo in Somerset. Here's our good friend Tony Maja showing off his NEW Pre-Marked Trolling Wire and Canyon Reels very own Don Parr proudly displaying the NEW Canyon Reels SALT 5000 spinning reel.

See these and all the great Tony Maja and Canyon Reels products at http://www.njsaltwatertackle.com/
Just a jig-a-lo

Reel 224

Every place I go I see this reel staring me in the face BOB! Your waring me down and my fishing budget has exploded. I'm trying to convince Ruth that the canyon reel I bought for her from you nulls one purchase. ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Bucktail

Quote from: Reel 224 on March 21, 2015, 01:32:00 PM
Every place I go I see this reel staring me in the face BOB! Your waring me down and my fishing budget has exploded. I'm trying to convince Ruth that the canyon reel I bought for her from you nulls one purchase. ;D

:D
Just a jig-a-lo

Bucktail

NEW Bass Kandy Delight Complete Kits Everything you need to Catch Fish!

Choose our 65 piece Mega Kit or 32 piece Sampler Kit.

Now Available!  Exclusively at NJ Saltwater Tackle!
Just a jig-a-lo

Bucktail

Bunker Spoon trolling time for big stripers is right around the corner here in the northeast. In this video Tony explains the difference between Stainless and Monel, the advantages of his new pre-marked trolling wire, and how to use the Tony Maja Bungee System.
See the complete line of Tony Maja Products at NJSaltwaterTackle.com

Just a jig-a-lo

Bucktail

10" Complete Bass Kandy Delight Kit

NEW 10" BKD Complete Kit includes everything you need to Catch Fish!

SAVE 15% OFF Regular Price when purchased as a kit!

Choose this 10" BKD Kit when BIG BAITS or BIG FISH are around!  Exclusively from NJ Saltwater Tackle

25 pc 10" BKD KIT

Includes:

• 15 Assorted 10" BKDS in the most productive colors
  • 5 - Alewife Glitter
  • 5 - Silk Chartreuse
  • 5 - White
  • (Black Glitter also available to sub for any other color - please specify in comments at checkout)
  • 6 Kalin's Jig Heads in the most productive sizes
  • 3 - 1 oz (8/0 Hook)
  • 3 - 1 1/2 oz (8/0 Hook)
  • (2 oz Jig Heads also available to sub for any other color - please specify in comments at checkout)
  • 3 - 8/0 Light Weighted Hooks
  • 1 -  3700 Size Tackle Box

10" Complete Bass Kandy Delight Kit
Just a jig-a-lo

Dominick

Bob I want a 10" Ronz in WP but you have been sold out for awhile.  Will you be getting more in stock or should I search the internet for one?  I don't need it until late May or early June.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bucktail

Hi Dom,

I do plan on getting more in stock in late Spring.  Are you looking for the 3X Original Series or the 4X Big Game Series?

Just a jig-a-lo

Dominick

Quote from: Bucktail on March 30, 2015, 01:58:15 AM
Hi Dom,

I do plan on getting more in stock in late Spring.  Are you looking for the 3X Original Series or the 4X Big Game Series?

The 4X Big Game Series.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bucktail

Tony Maja EZ Outrodders are back in stock.  The absolute easiest to use outrodders ever made!

FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $200 or more. Order yours today!

NJ Saltwater Tackle carries the entire line of Tony Maja Trolling Products

Just a jig-a-lo