14/0 Score

Started by Shark Hunter, August 14, 2014, 04:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

fatstriper gave me a deal on a 14/0 that I couldn't pass up. You don't realize how big these Bohemoths are until you sit them next to a little 180. This reel is in great Shape! ;) Someone tried to use a 12/0 brace on it. It needed a clamp and a Handle. I will tear into it this weekend. Thanks fatstriper Man! ;D
Life is Good!

Aiala

Christmas in August for Mr. Shark!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

FatTuna

That reel obviously belongs in that collection. Looks good buddy.

Now you just need to hook a 500lb hammer and test out the drag  ;D

broadway

Man,
   I'd like to see that monster Senator collection of yours all laid out some day... probably take up half a football field.
Keep it up,
Dom

ChileRelleno

I've enough Senators...   Well, maybe this one, just one more...  That's a great deal, one more...  One more...   One more...  One more...

Heh, at least its not a drug addiction  ;D
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

You know John,
That's exactly what Sean said. :o I told him I needed another 14/0 like a hole in the head. He responded, There are worse things to be addicted to. For $220 shipped, I would have needed a hole in the head for letting it slip by! ;) It has newer drags too. I already ordered two new braces for it. If I have enough time, I'm going to double dog it this evening.
Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

$220.00 is a pretty danged irresistible price.
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

Delivered! ;D
Its a good day to be the Shark Hunter! ;)
Life is Good!

Aiala

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 17, 2014, 07:48:52 PM
It's a good day to be the Shark Hunter! ;)

Surely it's always a good day to be the Shark Hunter!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

basto

Hi Shark Hunter
You know I love your attitude. I`m always thinking I have too many reels, and then guys like you give me heart.
cheers
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

Shark Hunter

Well Basto,
Its all about the heart Brother! ;) I tore into this beast this afternoon. If you really want to try your patience with a Senator. Try double dogging a 14/0, Those springs will drive you into the Nut House!
That Duct tape is for helping hold the eccentric screws in and keeping those damn springs from going into oblivion. I shimmed the sleeve and cut the plate for the double dogs.
I win the Battle. Nothing like the clickety clack of double stainless dogs! Thank You Lee!
And thank You fatstriper Man for feeding my addiction!

Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:

jonnou

That reel has found a good home  ;)
Jon