ordering parts from alantani.com (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, December 11, 2008, 06:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

update for 2015 - i've pretty much switched over to paypal for everything.  i started having too many guys flake on me.

there are some specialty parts, mostly custom handles, that you can only order from me.  to find out if something is available, send me a pm on this or any of the other boards, or send me an e-mail at alantani@yahoo.com.  if you see something on the "for sale board," then it is definitely available.  mail a check to 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070 and include a note as to item that you want and i will ship it out to you.  i have paypal but i'm not that fond of it.  it's mostly for the few overseas orders that i get.  thanks!  alan

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Huntinhigg1124

Quote from: alantani on December 11, 2008, 06:41:58 AM
there are some specialty parts, mostly custom handles, that you can only order from me.  to find out if something is available, send me a pm on this or any of the other boards, or send me an e-mail at alantani@yahoo.com.  if you see something on the "for sale board," then it is definitely available.  mail a check to 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070 and include a note as to item that you want and i will ship it out to you.  i have paypal but i'm not that fond of it.  it's mostly for the few overseas orders that i get.  thanks!  alan

Alan,  I have a newell S332-5 that needs a bearing adjustment screw for the left side (spool tension).  Do you happen to have them? I have tried several people but no luck.  I just need the screw and that's it.  If you can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.
HH1

Panama

Hello H,
If Alan is unable to help you with the Newell part perhaps I can.  I have gotten a few parts from Newell for other forum members as Newell is down the street from where I live.  Send me a pm and I will see if they have the part available for you.

Panama
Get on the water, Man!!!

castinbig

Do you have a Shimano Core 50mg7 left side plate. The part number is BNT4065. I need a screw for my Shimano Core 50mg7 also. The part number for the screw is BNT4044. THANKS let me know!

explo34

Hi i would like to inquire if you sell replacement anti reverse bearing (arb) for jigging master power spell pe7 reel? Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

alantani

i do have some, but i would need dimensions.  you can also get some from http://www.bocabearings.com/bearing-types/one-way-bearings

Eaziedozit

Hi Alan interested in stainless gear sleeves for a penn113h want to know price for 2 sleeves and price for shipping to hawaii

Thanks
Eric

Bryan Young

Aloha Eric. E komo mai

5 Oceans 7 Seas may have a couple in stock if you live on Oahu. Try give Lois a call.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Eaziedozit

Quote from: Bryan Young on July 24, 2013, 05:34:24 AM
Aloha Eric. E komo mai

5 Oceans 7 Seas may have a couple in stock if you live on Oahu. Try give Lois a call.

Bryan

Shoots Bryan I work down the road from them I going call tomorrow

Mahaloz

Bryan Young

If she no more, have her call me and ill get more out to her.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

Just make sure you talk to her. All the guys at the shop are great but she has reel parts stuffed EVERYWHERE, with a system that only she knows. So if she's not there it is doubtful they can help, she doesn't work Saturdays.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

triumphrick

Alan, I am in need of the drag washer upgrade for a Diawa Sealine 900H...

Shipping address:

Ricks Reel Service
16032 Stur St
Masaryktown, Fl 34604

Thanks!

alantani

more drag washers were ordered yesterday. i will send you a set as soon as they arrive.  thanks!   alan

Ant

Hi Alan
Are the kits you spoke of regarding the Jigmaster 500 available?

i am now putting together "kits" with the stainless gear sleeve, a stainless retaining pin, a drag washer to go under the main gear, and one of keta's stainless steel dogs.  the kit is $5 more than the price of the gear sleeve alone.  shipping is $2. 

I live in Australia and would like 2 kits plus a few extra s/s dogs if possible..(reels are the current made in china models)

Cheers
Ant

alantani

can do!  send an e-mail or pm with your address and i will send them out.  thanks!  alan