Just saying hello!

Started by F-Minus, August 27, 2014, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F-Minus

I've been visiting this site for its wealth of information for years now, so I figured I would sign up!

Hello folks!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Aiala

One of the funniest tongue-in-cheek monikers I've ever encountered... Bravo!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

DaBigOno

Aloha!    Welcome F-Minus
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

foakes

Welcome,

Hop aboard!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Welcome F-Minus! ;D
Glad to have you!
Life is Good!

Dominick

For years??? Well it's about time.  Good to finally have you aboard.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

F-Minus

Whoa! What a welcome!
I've been doing mostly largemouth bass fishing, so I've only occasionally rebuilt a Calcutta here and there.

I'm hoping to do some more saltwater fishing here in the near future, especially when the albacore are within range of Morro Bay, as well as some salmon and halibuts. I do a little shark/ray fishing sometimes as well.

I build all my own rods and I've made some fancy spooling equipment so I maybe I can help out around here with those things.

Alto Mare

Welcome F-Minus!!!
Make yourself at home and show us what you got.
Pictures of your projects would be appreciated around here ;), enjoy your stay!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta.....ur moniker looks like my sons last report card.....LOL
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

harryk3616

wise choice, you will enjoy the members knowledge and were looking foward to hear and see some of your knowledge, welcome