Source for stainless AR dogs

Started by mike1010, August 06, 2014, 11:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike1010

New guy  just finished overhauling a Surfmaster 200, circa 1950.  Added a stainless gear sleeve, and would like to complete the job with a stainless AR dog.  Is there a current source?  Scott's seems not to have them.  Thanks.  (Couldn't have done the job without the wealth of information on this board, so many more thanks.)

Regards,
Mike

Shark Hunter

Mike,
I source mine from Lee. His screen name is Keta. He has his own category. In the for sale section. Keta's custom parts.
If he doesn't have any, I might be able to help you out.
Life is Good!

mike1010

Just saw this reply.  For whatever reason, the board software did not notify me via email (but does for other threads); neither does it display this thread in a browser.  Anyway, Keta seems not to have SS dogs for the 200.  Suggestions?  Thanks.

Keta

I have a pile of 15-200 Surfmaster dogs.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mike1010

I jumped to a mistaken conclusion from the contents of the thread in your section of the board.  What can I do to get a couple of the dogs, please?  Thanks.

Keta

PM me your address and what you need.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Mike,
There has been issues with the notifications. You have to check in here. That's how you get it done. ;)
Lee is the Man on these parts.
Life is Good!

mike1010

Dog received and installed, and board notifications are now working.  Maybe I will find some yellow eyed demons to play with this weekend.  Life is good.  Thanks.